      From: Nepal194@yahoogroups.com <Nepal194@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Nepal194] Digest Number 188
      To: Nepal194@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 7:33 AM

      Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

      1a.
      Picture from Chitwan? From: Kara Stevens
      1b.
      Re: Picture from Chitwan? From: Elizabeth Lapp
      1c.
      WHOOPS...JUST REALIZED I REPLIED TO EVERYONE From: Elizabeth Lapp

      Messages

      1a.

      Picture from Chitwan?

      Posted by: "Kara Stevens" stevenskara@...

      Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:01 pm (PST)

      Hi everybody,

      I wrote an essay about conflict and environment in Nepal for a
      magazine published by Michigan State University's Environmental
      Journalism school (http://ej.msu. edu/magazine. php). I'm wondering if
      anyone has a nice picture of Chitwan National Park or an Indian rhino
      or an asian elephant (in Nepal) that I could submit to this
      publication. You would of course be credited.

      Hope you are all well!

      Kara

      1b.

      Re: Picture from Chitwan?

      Posted by: "Elizabeth Lapp" elizabethlapp11@...   elizabethlapp11

      Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:45 pm (PST)

      Congrats on your publication, sounds like things are going well for you.  sorry i do not have a picture for you, but i'm sure you are getting an abundance of replies, surely someone has something suitable.hope all is well and only gettin better.much love...LIZ

      I wrote an essay about conflict and environment in Nepal for a

      magazine published by Michigan State University's Environmental

      Journalism school (http://ej.msu. edu/magazine. php). I'm wondering if

      anyone has a nice picture of Chitwan National Park or an Indian rhino

      or an asian elephant (in Nepal) that I could submit to this

      publication. You would of course be credited.

      Hope you are all well!

      Kara

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com
      1c.

      WHOOPS...JUST REALIZED I REPLIED TO EVERYONE

      Posted by: "Elizabeth Lapp" elizabethlapp11@...   elizabethlapp11

      Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:54 pm (PST)

      Congrats on your publication, sounds like things are going well for you.  sorry i do not have a picture for you, but i'm sure you are getting an abundance of replies, surely someone has something suitable.hope all is well and only gettin better.much love...LIZ

      I wrote an essay about conflict and environment in Nepal for a

      magazine published by Michigan State University's Environmental

      Journalism school (http://ej.msu. edu/magazine. php). I'm wondering if

      anyone has a nice picture of Chitwan National Park or an Indian rhino

      or an asian elephant (in Nepal) that I could submit to this

      publication. You would of course be credited.

      Hope you are all well!

      Kara

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

      Recent Activity
        Visit Your Group
        Yahoo! News
        What's the word on
        fashion and style?
        Yahoo! Groups
        Connect w/others
        who love dogs.
        Yahoo! Groups
        Bi-polar disorder
        Find support
        Need to Reply?

        Nepal194 is the group listserv for N/194. Read messages online at
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Nepal194
        You can also subscribe to the group XML (RSS) feed at
        http://rss.groups.yahoo.com/group/Nepal194/rss