      From: matt eckelman <mjeckelman@...>
      Subject: [Nepal194] Chori
      To: "adam swart" <adamswart@...>, "kurt burja" <kburja@...>, "matt clayton" <mclayton@...>, "PCVs Nepal 194" <Nepal194@yahoogroups.com>, "Rajeev Goyal" <rajeevkumargoyal@...>, "renee clisch" <rclisch@...>, "renee clisch" <renee_plus1@...>, "rob buckley" <rob_buckley42@...>, "robert wallace" <rwall008@...>, "roshan kafle" <Kafleroshan@...>, "ryan erwert" <ryanerwert@...>, srussell@..., "sudip piya" <PiyaSudip@...>
      Date: Thursday, January 22, 2009, 1:41 PM

      Hello saathiharu!

      It's been a long time since I've talked to most of you - I hope things are going well for everyone.  I just wanted to share some good news: I have a new baby daughter, Iris Jones Eckelman, born a little more than a week ago!  In that week, I've quickly gone from baby clutz to diaper-changing pro, or at least, practice is on my side.  Everyone is healthy and we're coping pretty well with the schedule - we've put up some pictures and video on a blog, if you'd like to see:

      http://gwynethandma tt.blogspot. com/

      Happy 2009, and happy new president!
      -Matt

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic