      From: matt eckelman <mjeckelman@...>
      To: adam swart <adamswart@...>; kurt burja <kburja@...>; matt clayton <mclayton@...>; PCVs Nepal 194 <Nepal194@yahoogroups.com>; Rajeev Goyal <rajeevkumargoyal@...>; renee clisch <rclisch@...>; renee clisch <renee_plus1@...>; rob buckley <rob_buckley42@...>; robert wallace <rwall008@...>; roshan kafle <Kafleroshan@...>; ryan erwert <ryanerwert@...>; srussell@...; sudip piya <PiyaSudip@...>
      Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 10:41:17 AM
      Subject: [Nepal194] Chori

      Hello saathiharu!

      It's been a long time since I've talked to most of you - I hope things are going well for everyone.  I just wanted to share some good news: I have a new baby daughter, Iris Jones Eckelman, born a little more than a week ago!  In that week, I've quickly gone from baby clutz to diaper-changing pro, or at least, practice is on my side.  Everyone is healthy and we're coping pretty well with the schedule - we've put up some pictures and video on a blog, if you'd like to see:

      http://gwynethandma tt.blogspot. com/

      Happy 2009, and happy new president!
      -Matt

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic