271Chori

  • matt eckelman
    Jan 22, 2009
      Hello saathiharu!

      It's been a long time since I've talked to most of you - I hope things are going well for everyone.  I just wanted to share some good news: I have a new baby daughter, Iris Jones Eckelman, born a little more than a week ago!  In that week, I've quickly gone from baby clutz to diaper-changing pro, or at least, practice is on my side.  Everyone is healthy and we're coping pretty well with the schedule - we've put up some pictures and video on a blog, if you'd like to see:

      http://gwynethandmatt.blogspot.com/

      Happy 2009, and happy new president!
      -Matt

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic