Video description of DEADLY WATERS

  • Mal Wright
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2012
      Not prepared by me, and a bit of a surprise as I did not know it was being
      done.

      But the below takes you to a very clear and precise video description of how
      to set up DEADLY WATERS my first convoy game.

      http://www.malwrightww2convoy.com/
      http://eatingabout.blogspot.com/
      http://malwrightblog.blogspot.com/

      Mal Wright
      Salus populi suprema lex
      (safety of people the highest law)
      How to play the Convoy game from Deadly Waters

      View conversation on Facebook · Reply to this email to message Andy Doty.

    • telzy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2012

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpINZOygLPQ