Ship logs.

  • Mal Wright (Gallopingjack)
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 12:47 AM
      Work is continuing on editing the extensive ship logs I have completed for
      GQIII. I would hope that we will see the first sets available to the public
      soon, via pdf files from Old Dominion Gameworks.

      Its been a huge job. Quite massive actually. But I can see a light at the
      end of the tunnel at last. Once they are published I can spend my time on my
      WW2 Convoy games. One of that series is under thorough testing by overseas
      gamers and the results so far have been very good.

      Mal Wright
      Non-torsii subligarium
      (Don't get your knickers in a knot)