I do see heading (HDM) and magvar (in RMC) in Richard’s data sample. Richard, do you have “Options / General Options “True Wind: Water Ref” selected?sailvalis
Do you have Heading data and Magnetic Variation? Without those it can't convert Apparent to True. I have to use Manual heading entry when the Autopilot andnorm_pearl
This season as I've begun to run NavmonPC, TWS & TWA no longer show on the dials,neither are TWS, TWA & TWD being recorded in the log. Here pasted is a firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a collaborative effort, with the goal of creating an improved version of the free program featured here: http://www.sailvalis.com/NavMon
- Open Source
- Mar 6, 2009
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.