RE: [NaturalScienceKS] global warming and 'prison planet'

  • Wilbur Southey
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2009

      Hi Lorinda,

      Yes, there has been some really big changes on the other planets in the Solar System and, as we know, also the Heliosphere.  We live in interesting times, that is for sure!  I have also had a feeling that there is a link with the SAC to all of it, because, quite clearly, of the timing - but along with the SAC there has of course been a bunch of FA shenanigans.

      I've been keeping a close eye on the Sun and it's lack of Spots.  There's no doubt in my mind that this is linked to the drop in mean temperature and no-doubt there are other affects as well.

      Much Lava,
      W'