THIS IS REAL WE NEED YOUR HELP !!!!!!!!!!!‏

  • bigbear_30060
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009
      HEY I JOIN A WILD LIFE SANCTUARY AND FOUND OUT THAT WILD LIFE ANIMALS ARE IN VERY BAD DANGER THE DNR IS SAYING TO KILL THEM AND FUNDS TO HELP THESE ANIMAL WAS LOST WE NEED A SPONSOR FOR OUR SUMMER CAMP FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES AND FUNDS TO HELP THESE ANIMALS ALIVE HERE IS THE WEB SITE IF U B INTERESTED IN HELPING THEM http://www.thewildlifesanctuary.comPLEASE HELP US SOON THANK YOU

      "Grizzly" Craig Cylke trickled onto my desk like most of my stories: through a series of e-mails. He's the director of the Ellijay Wildlife Rehabilitation Sanctuary. Because of massive cuts in funding and growing debts, the center is set to close next week. Many of the animals would be euthanized.
      I first talked to Grizzly by cell phone on Thursday. "Hello, Sunshine!" he said in a boisterous voice. I thought maybe he might have me confused with someone else, so I repeated who I was. It turns out he was so glad to hear from me, he ended the conversation the same way.
      Friday, beneath the blazing sun, we walked from animal to animal. As I started sweating, Grizzly continued to ooze enthusiasm. He shared his plans to enlarge the bear habitat, plan for the next family day, and hire a full-time staffer "if the sanctuary survives," he would always add.
      He hasn't been paid a salary in three years. In fact, no one at the Sanctuary is getting paid. The insurance and food costs have been piling up. Now, the money is gone. I asked him if he was prepared to deal with that reality. "Aw, I don't want to really think about that. I have hope."
      He's hoping someone will see his story and offer to help. The alternative is too harsh to think about. The birds of prey will find homes at other sanctuaries. The small animals should be ready for release. A few endangered species will be shipped off. But the bears and panthers will likely be euthanized.
      Grizzly remembers the nights he spent hand-feeding them. Some of the bears had claws ripped out by poachers. Others had been imprinted by humans that tried to keep them as pets. Each of them has a name and a story for him. He's just not ready to admit to an unhappy ending.