OUR PRAYERS FOR YOU IN THE YEAR 2010

  • Bayo Afolaranmi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2009

      Dearly Beloved,

      OUR PRAYERS FOR YOU IN THE YEAR 2010

      To God be the glory for the grace to see another year—year 2010!

      As usual, Opeyemi my wife, and Boluwatife and IfeOluwa our children are joining me to welcome you into the New Year with these prayers adapted from Isaiah 54:14-17 (AMP):

      - The Lord will establish you in His righteousness;

      - Oppression and terror will be far from you;

      - You will have nothing to fear;

      - The Lord will not allow anyone to attack you;

      - Even whoever attacks you will surrender to you;

      - No weapon fashioned against you will prevail; and

      - You will refute every tongue that accuses you.

      This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and, they will come to pass in your life this New Year in Jesus’ name. Amen.

      Happy and prosperous New Year!

      In His service,

      Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor),

      Baptist Building, Oke Bola,

      PMB 5113, Ibadan 200001, Nigeria.

      +234 805 515 9591

      http://www.thewordthruthenet.org/

      http://thewordthruthenet.blogspot.com/

      http://www.facebook.com/bayo.afolaranmi

      NB

      Send your reply directly to or copy me at
      spiritualdigest@... or spiritualdigest@.... God bless you!!!

      Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor).
      +234 805 515 9591
      http://www.thewordthruthenet.org/
      http://www.facebook.com/bayo.afolaranmi
      Visit and become a follower of http://thewordthruthenet.blogspot.com/

      I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will
      AND TO DIE IS GAIN (Philippians 1:20-21, NIV).