Osiyo

  • Bonnie Tomassetti
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2009
      Hot Dog! Being a storyteller, I am very happy to join this group.
      Hope to make new friends and just learn in general. I'm single, 59,
      part Cherokee with Italian, German, and Irish. Love going to powwows,
      doing native crafts, reading, art, history, movies. Have a website
      with picture at www.storytellerturtlefoot.com that was put together by
      my Apache son-in-law. Wish I had the technical smarts to do it
      myself. Someday when I have more time to learn more about this machine.

      Walk in Beauty,

      Turtlefoot
    • Bear Warrior
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2009
        I am honored to be here and look forward to sharing some of my stories
        with everyone while learning from others as well.
        Bear Warrior