Can you stand with us?

  • Common Dreams
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011

      Dear Steve,

      Our work is sustained by you, our readers. By standing together we can achieve the mission of our growing progressive community: To inform. To inspire. To ignite change for the common good.

      Only because of your support are we able to publish the voices of dissent. The voices that reach behind the headlines and bring us the deeper analysis. The voices that speak truth to power. The voices that bring us new, progressive ideas that take us one step closer to bringing our common dreams to life.

      And just like you, we operate on a tight budget. We strive to bring you the breaking news and views you need without coming back every month with constant fundraising pitches. But now we must ask. We must raise $50,000 now to meet our budget. Can you help?

      We started Common Dreams because we were convinced that the best hope for real change was in developing a new, independent media that could tell the people the truth. Believing that the truth would inspire and motivate the people to rise up -- and demand a real democracy serving the common good.

      We work hard to bring you the truth on the issues the corporate media lies about. On the growing uprising in Egypt. On WikiLeaks. On the tight grip Wall Street has on our media and our democracy. We stand by you and provide the information, analysis and activism you want and need.

      Can you stand with us today by making a generous contribution? Help keep this fundraiser to the fewest days possible so that our time can be spent doing the important work of amplifying the progressive voices in our community that hold our leaders accountable.

      Whether you can give $25, $50 or $500 - every amount is appreciated and every contribution is fully tax-deductible. Please give today!

      Thank you for all that you do and for all your support!

      We can't do it without you!

      In Peace,

      Craig, Andrea, Jon, Malory, Abby and the whole Common Dreams team

      PS. By become a sustaining member of the Common Dreams community with a recurring contribution, you help us plan our budget and will receive fewer contribution requests!

      Click above to donate now!

      Or mail in your check payable to Common Dreams along with this form: Mail-In Form.

      Donations
      Common Dreams
      P.O. Box 443
      Portland, ME 04112
      United States

      Please include your email address on the check, so we may thank you in the greenest way possible!

      (Common Dreams is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Our EIN is 20-3368194.)

      If you have any questions about making a gift, contact Malory@..., or call us at 207-775-0488.
      To browse the latest breaking news on Common Dreams, visit our homepage: www.CommonDreams.org.

      Breaking News & Views for the Progressive Community