An Economic Heads Up

  • Eric Reinhardt
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2007
      Just wanted to give the members here an economic heads up. The other
      day it came out that home sales were down in 40 of the 50 states. I
      follow the housing market very closely and practically all of the major
      builders have reported sales drops of 20-30% over the course of the
      past year. Home Depot has just announced that it wants to unload its
      division that sells to contractors and homebuilders. The bottom line---
      expect some kind of recession this spring. The housing market comprises
      approximately 20-25% of GNP.
    • Michael Bindner

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 23, 2007
          Hi, guys. A supposed insider say the IRS and Fed Res Bank will close
          up shop very shortly. Have you heard anything on this? They did
          announce the Amero last week.

          --- In NationalConstitutionalConvention06@yahoogroups.com, Michael
          Bindner <christianlibertarianparty@...> wrote:

          > I concur, since the deficit is down with lower tax rates on the
          wealthy, which means there is more in the savings sector than it can
          eat. Consumption is down and the end of the bubble will sink it further.

          > Eric Reinhardt <ericreinhardt2003@...> wrote: Just wanted
          to give the members here an economic heads up. The other
          > day it came out that home sales were down in 40 of the 50 states. I
          > follow the housing market very closely and practically all of the major
          > builders have reported sales drops of 20-30% over the course of the
          > past year. Home Depot has just announced that it wants to unload its
          > division that sells to contractors and homebuilders. The bottom line---
          > expect some kind of recession this spring. The housing market comprises
          > approximately 20-25% of GNP.
          >

          > Michael Bindner
          >

          > The Site
          > http://www.geocities.com/christianlibertarianparty/index.html
          >
          > The Group
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/christian_libertarian/
          >
          > The Blog
          > http://xianlp.blogspot.com/

        • Eric Reinhardt
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 23, 2007
            Well, with respect to the IRS, all I can say is that if America came
            under nuclear attack, they would probably still expect tax returns to
            be in by April 15th. I think you'll see hell freeze over first before
            they ever close. ;) I don't think the Fed Reserve will close up ---
            that's the heart of our financial system. They might convert to
            Ameros at some point, but that's about it in terms of transforming
            themselves. Just my opinion.

            --- In NationalConstitutionalConvention06@yahoogroups.com, "dennis
            helbig" <dennishelbig@...> wrote:

            > Hi, guys. A supposed insider say the IRS and Fed Res Bank will close
            > up shop very shortly. Have you heard anything on this? They did
            > announce the Amero last week.
            >

            > --- In NationalConstitutionalConvention06@yahoogroups.com, Michael
            > Bindner <christianlibertarianparty@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I concur, since the deficit is down with lower tax rates on the
            > wealthy, which means there is more in the savings sector than it can
            > eat. Consumption is down and the end of the bubble will sink it
            further.

            > > Eric Reinhardt <ericreinhardt2003@> wrote: Just wanted
            > to give the members here an economic heads up. The other
            > > day it came out that home sales were down in 40 of the 50 states.
            > > follow the housing market very closely and practically all of the
            major
            > > builders have reported sales drops of 20-30% over the course of
            the
            > > past year. Home Depot has just announced that it wants to unload
            its
            > > division that sells to contractors and homebuilders. The bottom
            line---
            > > expect some kind of recession this spring. The housing market
            comprises
            > > approximately 20-25% of GNP.
            > >

            > > Michael Bindner
            > >

            > > The Site
            > > http://www.geocities.com/christianlibertarianparty/index.html
            > >
            > > The Group
            > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/christian_libertarian/
            > >
            > > The Blog
            > > http://xianlp.blogspot.com/

          • Michael Bindner
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 24, 2007
              this rumor says more about Amero than the Fed or the IRS, who could only be abolished by law.