Re: [NationalConstitutionalConvention06] Re: Do you think we (US) should go back to the old way to run this country

  • Terrence Lewis
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 14, 2006
      If you stop welfare and other entitlement programs that help the poor,
      elderly and sick, There will be a bloody revolution is a short while.

      Terrence Lewis
    • Michael Bindner
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 14, 2006
        We do need to wrest power from the globalists, and not only their power over the government but their power within their own companies, especially vis a vis their employees.

        Eric Reinhardt <ericreinhardt2003@...> wrote:
        That's what this group is all about spyderman. Most of the Founders
        would probably be rolling over in their graves if they saw the extent
        to which the federal government has grabbed power. I believe, along
        with some others here, that the bulk of the power should reside with
        the states(regions) and not in an isolated hamlet---Washington D.C.
        Both Ancient Rome and the FORMER Soviet Union were ruled from distant
        capitals. And we'll suffer the same fate if we don't wrest back power
        from the greedy globalists who've hijacked the federal level of
        government.

        --- In
        NationalConstitutio nalConvention06@ yahoogroups. com, "spyderman131"

        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 14, 2006
          Yes, the purpose of this government is supposed to be the betterment of
          the people not the corporations.

          On Thursday, Dec 14, 2006, at 21:43 America/Phoenix, Michael Bindner
          wrote:

          > We do need to wrest power from the globalists, and not only their
          > power over the government but their power within their own companies,
          > especially vis a vis their employees.
          >
          > Eric Reinhardt <ericreinhardt2003@...> wrote:
          >
          > That's what this group is all about spyderman. Most of the Founders
          > would probably be rolling over in their graves if they saw the extent
          > to which the federal government has grabbed power. I believe, along
          > with some others here, that the bulk of the power should reside with
          > the states(regions) and not in an isolated hamlet---Washington D.C.
          > Both Ancient Rome and the FORMER Soviet Union were ruled from distant
          > capitals. And we'll suffer the same fate if we don't wrest back power
          > from the greedy globalists who've hijacked the federal level of
          > government.
          >
          > --- In
          > NationalConstitutionalConvention06@yahoogroups.com, "spyderman131"
          > <spyderman131@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello, everybody I have been thinking that the US should return to
          > > it's roots. We should run the country the way our founding fathers
          > > wanted it to be ran.The GOVT is in our faces to much. Do you think we
          > > should return to the old ways?
          > >

          > Michael Bindner
          >
          > The Site
          > http://www.geocities.com/christianlibertarianparty/index.html
          >
          > The Group
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/christian_libertarian/
          >
          > The Blog
          > http://xianlp.blogspot.com/

          Terrence Lewis
        • Eric Reinhardt
          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 18, 2006
            There might be plenty of open space, but there is definitely not an
            unlimited supply of natural resources. In fact, this is one of the
            main reasons that the Sierra Club is split down the middle with
            respect to illegal immigration. Water is one of the main concerns. In
            addition, illegal immigrants continue to put an enormous burden on
            educational and hospital systems in many locales. We are talking
            about quality of life here and I believe we need to preserve a good
            quality of life in the U.S.

            --- In NationalConstitutionalConvention06@yahoogroups.com, Michael
            Bindner <christianlibertarianparty@...> wrote:

            > if you want immigrants to stop coming repeal right to work laws and
            end the regulation of immigration - then the employers will have no
            incentive to hire illegals.

            > Where are you that you think this country is full? This country
            has so much empty land we could fit the entire population of the
            planet on it.

            > I agree with not handing out money. However, conditioning the
            public protection on private assets on bargaining fairly with
            employees so they don't have to get benefits seems to be not a
            violation of liberty, if the alternative is the existence of a lower
            class that needs government support (which it is by the way).

            > spyderman131 <spyderman131@...> wrote:
            > --- In
            NationalConstitutionalConvention06@yahoogroups.com, Michael
            > Bindner <christianlibertarianparty@> wrote:
            > >
            > > George Washington was the leader of the Federalist Counter
            > Revolution overturning the Articles. He also imposed whisky taxes
            at
            > gunpoint.
            > >
            > > spyderman131 <spyderman131@> wrote: --- In
            > NationalConstitutionalConvention06@yahoogroups.com, Terrence
            > > Lewis <tlewis33@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > What do you mean by 'the old ways'? Do you mean something like
            > the
            > > > Articles of Confederation or the primacy of the states over the
            > > federal
            > > > government?
            > > >
            > > > On Wednesday, Dec 13, 2006, at 19:43 America/Phoenix,
            > spyderman131

            > fathers
            > > think we
            > > > >

            > > > Terrence Lewis
            > > > If that what it would take to make this country great again I
            > would
            > > have to say yes. When I look at the way the country is now to the
            > way
            > > it should be I cry.Just think what would George Washington say
            > about
            > > the way Congress is being run and how the President acts.
            > >

            > > Michael Bindner
            > >

            > > The Site
            > > http://www.geocities.com/christianlibertarianparty/index.html
            > >
            > > The Group
            > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/christian_libertarian/
            > >
            > > The Blog
            > > http://xianlp.blogspot.com/
            > > I am just saying we need to limit the need of govt. I believe
            stop
            > welfare and just stop all of the govt. hand outs. We also need to
            > stop helping everybody else and start help the US first and than
            > worry about the mid east and all the other crap.And Stop letting
            > immigrants come here we are full, There no more room.Close the
            border
            > and stop handing out visas like candy. Stop letting people in for
            > about 10yrs and see how the country gets.
            >

            > Michael Bindner
            >

            > The Site
            > http://www.geocities.com/christianlibertarianparty/index.html
            >
            > The Group
            > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/christian_libertarian/
            >
            > The Blog
            > http://xianlp.blogspot.com/

          • Eric Reinhardt
            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 18, 2006
              I doubt very much that the states will drastically alter these
              programs. They will always exist in one form or another.

              Lewis <tlewis33@...> wrote:

              > If you stop welfare and other entitlement programs that help the
              poor,
              > elderly and sick, There will be a bloody revolution is a short
              while.

              > On Thursday, Dec 14, 2006, at 11:30 America/Phoenix, spyderman131
              wrote:

              > > --- In NationalConstitutionalConvention06@yahoogroups.com, Michael
              > > Bindner <christianlibertarianparty@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > George Washington was the leader of the Federalist Counter
              > > Revolution overturning the Articles. He also imposed whisky taxes
              at
              > > gunpoint.
              > > >
              > > > spyderman131 <spyderman131@> wrote: --- In
              > > NationalConstitutionalConvention06@yahoogroups.com, Terrence

              > > the
              > > > federal

              > > spyderman131

              > > fathers
              > > > think we

              > > would
              > > > have to say yes. When I look at the way the country is now to
              the
              > > way
              > > > it should be I cry.Just think what would George Washington say
              > > about
              > > > the way Congress is being run and how the President acts.
              > > >

              > > > Michael Bindner
              > > >

              > > > The Site
              > > > http://www.geocities.com/christianlibertarianparty/index.html
              > > >
              > > > The Group
              > > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/christian_libertarian/
              > > >
              > > > The Blog
              > > > http://xianlp.blogspot.com/
              > > > I am just saying we need to limit the need of govt. I believe
              stop
              > > welfare and just stop all of the govt. hand outs. We also need to
              > > stop helping everybody else and start help the US first and than
              > > worry about the mid east and all the other crap.And Stop letting
              > > immigrants come here we are full, There no more room.Close the
              border
              > > and stop handing out visas like candy. Stop letting people in for
              > > about 10yrs and see how the country gets.
              > >

              > Terrence Lewis

            • Eric Reinhardt
              Message 6 of 19 , Dec 18, 2006
                Absolutely Michael. And the way they exert so much control over these
                corporations is through interlocking directories where many of
                the "elites" sit on multiple boards---this is how they exert
                comprehensive control over the economy. Many shareholders though,
                particularly over the past decade, are wising up with respect to this.
                Radio talk host Michael Savage frequently mentions this and it has
                been the subject of some books in recent years.

                --- In NationalConstitutionalConvention06@yahoogroups.com, Michael
                Bindner <christianlibertarianparty@...> wrote:

                > We do need to wrest power from the globalists, and not only their
                power over the government but their power within their own companies,
                especially vis a vis their employees.

                > Eric Reinhardt <ericreinhardt2003@...> wrote: That's what
                this group is all about spyderman. Most of the Founders
                > would probably be rolling over in their graves if they saw the
                extent
                > to which the federal government has grabbed power. I believe, along
                > with some others here, that the bulk of the power should reside
                with
                > the states(regions) and not in an isolated hamlet---Washington D.C.
                > Both Ancient Rome and the FORMER Soviet Union were ruled from
                distant
                > capitals. And we'll suffer the same fate if we don't wrest back
                power
                > from the greedy globalists who've hijacked the federal level of
                > government.
                >
                > --- In
                > NationalConstitutionalConvention06@yahoogroups.com, "spyderman131"
                > <spyderman131@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hello, everybody I have been thinking that the US should return
                > > it's roots. We should run the country the way our founding
                fathers
                > > wanted it to be ran.The GOVT is in our faces to much. Do you
                think we
                > > should return to the old ways?
                > >

                > Michael Bindner
                >

                > The Site
                > http://www.geocities.com/christianlibertarianparty/index.html
                >
                > The Group
                > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/christian_libertarian/
                >
                > The Blog
                > http://xianlp.blogspot.com/

              • Michael Bindner
                Message 7 of 19 , Dec 18, 2006
                  There is plenty of water.  It might be a bit more expensive to desalt it then to simply filter out sewage, but there is hardly a planetary shortage, or even a domestic one.

                • Michael Bindner
                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 18, 2006
                    I hope to convert them into almost entirely employment based programs with faith based providers making people literate while they are salaried by an employer who pays benefits, including child care and a dependent allowance.  There is no need to hire public sector bureaucrats who unthinkingly enforce the rules.

                    Lewis <tlewis33@.. .> wrote:

                    > If you stop welfare and other entitlement programs that help the
                    poor,
                    > elderly and sick, There will be a bloody revolution is a short
                    while.

                    > On Thursday, Dec 14, 2006, at 11:30 America/Phoenix, spyderman131
                    wrote:

                    > > --- In NationalConstitutio nalConvention06@ yahoogroups. com, Michael
                    > > Bindner <christianlibertari anparty@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > George Washington was the leader of the Federalist Counter
                    > > Revolution overturning the Articles. He also imposed whisky taxes
                    at
                    > > gunpoint.
                    > > >
                    > > > spyderman131 <spyderman131@ > wrote: --- In
                    > > NationalConstitutio nalConvention06@ yahoogroups. com, Terrence

                    > > the
                    > > > federal

                    > > spyderman131

                    > > fathers
                    > > > think we

                    > > would
                    > > > have to say yes. When I look at the way the country is now to
                    the
                    > > way
                    > > > it should be I cry.Just think what would George Washington say
                    > > about
                    > > > the way Congress is being run and how the President acts.
                    > > >

                    > > > Michael Bindner
                    > > >

                    > > > The Site
                    > > > http://www.geocitie s.com/christianl ibertarianparty/ index.html
                    > > >
                    > > > The Group
                    > > > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/christian_ libertarian/
                    > > >
                    > > > The Blog
                    > > > http://xianlp. blogspot. com/
                    > > > I am just saying we need to limit the need of govt. I believe
                    stop
                    > > welfare and just stop all of the govt. hand outs. We also need to
                    > > stop helping everybody else and start help the US first and than
                    > > worry about the mid east and all the other crap.And Stop letting
                    > > immigrants come here we are full, There no more room.Close the
                    border
                    > > and stop handing out visas like candy. Stop letting people in for
                    > > about 10yrs and see how the country gets.
                    > >

                    > Terrence Lewis

                  • Eric Reinhardt
                    Message 9 of 19 , Dec 19, 2006
                      Experts in the field might disagree with you. I'll try to find some
                      material on this. In fact, there are some who believe the next global
                      war will be over water and not oil.

                    • Michael Bindner
                      Message 10 of 19 , Dec 20, 2006
                        The next global war will be about access to land and religion.

                      • Eric Reinhardt
                        Message 11 of 19 , Dec 20, 2006
                          http://www.mideastnews.com/WaterWars.htm