Fwd:

  • Dennis Helbig
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2006

      Note: forwarded message attached.

    • Michael Bindner
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2006
        the assumption cited is just not true.  Aliens would only get benefits if they are documented and can prove a valid number.  This is someone's idea of a sick and demagogic publicity stunt and has little to do with the purpose of this list - a ConCon.

        Actually, under a ConCon government, it is likely that the southwest regions will grant these individuals American Citizenship on a really fast track.  It may also be the case that, if they reform their institutions, Mexico might be broken into 2 to 3 regions and become allies - and if my position holds the day and some remnant of a national union survives, these regions may become part of it.

        Either proposition we are examining here is antithetical to this petition.

        From: <albertapowell@...>
        To: <braunpwrwash@...>,<vaughnrobert637@...>,<dmondt@...>,<dennishelbig@...>,<ldhelbig@...>,<grovertat97@...>,<MuMMYhen53@...>,<vfeeler@...>,<sfbritt@...>,<biss1943@...>,<Bfatcat67@...>,<TEllison@...>,<thejoker752@...>,<drbyit@...>
        Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 15:15:02 -0400

        Subject: Social Security Petition

        Subject: Social Security Petition Does not matter if you personally like or
        dislike Bush, you need to sign this and lets flood his email box with emails
        and tell him that even if the house passes this bill, he needs to veto it.

        It is already impossible to live on Social Security alone. If they give
        benefits to "illegal" aliens who have never contributed, where does that leave
        us that have paid into Social Security all our working lives?

        As stated below, the Senate voted this week to allow "illegal" aliens to have
        access to Social Security benefits. Attached is an opportunity to sign a
        petition that requires citizenship for eligibility to that Social service. You
        can Agree or Delete. Instructions are below.

        PETITION FOR: President Bush

        Mr.. President:

        The petition below is a Protest against what the senate voted on recently which
        was to allow illegal aliens to access our social security! We demand that you
        and all Congressional representatives require citizenship for anyone to be
        eligible for social security services in the United States.

        We further demand that there not be any amnesty given to illegals, And NO free
        services or funding, or payments to and for illegal Immigrants. We are fed up
        with the lack of action about this matter And are tired of "paying" for
        services to illegals!

        Agree or Delete: Instructions to sign are at the bottom.

        1. Mary Takami , Calif.
        2. Connie Dodd. Calif.
        3. Frank Beirau, Calif.
        4. Barbara Murray, Calif.
        5. Dody Farha, Okla.
        6, Woody Farho, Okla
        7. Donna Capatosto, CA
        8. Larry Capatosto, CA
        9. Ryan Capatosto, CA
        10. Samantha Capatost o, CA
        11. Nancy Brown, Torrance, CA
        12. Daniel Brown, Torrance, CA
        13. Tamara Clark, Torrance, ----CA
        14. Darrin Clark, Torrance, CA
        15. J. L. Thome, Torrance, CA
        16. J. E. Thome, Torrance, CA
        17. Phillip Cook, Manhattan Beach, CA
        18. Howard Thrall, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
        19. Jim Lehman The Dalles, OR
        20. TOM JENSEN, SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
        21. Ed Melone Phoenix AZ
        22 Laetitia Borden Phoenix AZ
        23 bob Reid, mesa AZ
        24 Janet Reid, mesa AZ
        25 kaley Reid, mesa AZ
        26 Antonio Reid, mesa AZ
        27. Spike Graham, Paradise Valley, AZ
        28. Wendy Graham, Paradise Valley, AZ
        29. Joe Johnston, Gilbert AZ
        30. Jerry Eppler, Carmel, CA
        31. Mary Worth, Prescott AZ
        32 Gary Carville, Los Altos, CA
        33. Ron Jeziorski, Santa Clara, CA
        34. Jeff Jeziorski, Thousand Oaks, CA
        35. Gary Kos, Thousand Oaks
        36. Susan Kos, Thousand Oaks
        37. Pierre Gerardy, Fillmore, CA
        38. Cynthia Nadeau, Van Nuys, CA
        39. Sean Nadeau, Van Nuys
        40. Kyle Nadeau, van N uys
        41. William Coburn, Sherman Oaks, CA
        42. James Harper, Sherman Oaks
        43. Carver Shannon, Los Angeles
        44. Paul Turgeon, Los Angeles
        45. Cathy Wainwright, Redondo Beach
        46. Thomas Raoch, Redondo Beach, CA
        47. Doris Roach, Redondo Beach, CA
        48. John Sabel, Redondo Beach, CA
        49. Howard Wood, Redndo beach, CA
        50 Vincent Wainwright, San Diego, CA
        51. David Kauffman, San Diego, CA
        52. Don Jorgenson, Hawthrone, CA
        53. Sam Gerardi, Redondo Beach, CA
        54. Michele Crowley, PA
        55. Richard Crowley, PA
        56. Bill Thompson
        57. Jan Thompson
        58. Brit Lane
        59. Therese Blyleven
        60. Eugenia Barney
        61. Larry Barne
        62 Barbara M. Kohl Tonasket, Wa .
        63. J. A. LOWMAN YUMA, AZ
        64.Deveta Papania, Yuma, AZ
        65. B. Picciano, AZ
        66. A. Picciano, AZ
        67. J. Lang, Ar.
        68. W.lang, Ar.
        69. C. Gully, Ca..
        70. J. Gully, Ca.
        71. C Rusch Ca
        72. Chryl Gallagher, Ca
        73.Dominic Cerra, CA.
        74. Tracy Regan, Vista, CA
        75. Yvonne Hamnquist, Vista, CA
        76. Mike Hamnquist, Vista, CA
        77. Myrrl Hamnquist, Vista, CA
        78. Janette McLintock, V ista, CA
        79. Robert McLintock, Vista, CA
        80. Robert McLintock, Jr., Lincoln, NE
        81. Katie M cLintock, Linco ln, NE
        82. J. Wood burn, Vista, CA
        83. M. A. Woodburn, Vista, CA
        84. C. A. Woodburn, Vista, CA
        85. Gerald A. Boswell, Prescott, AZ
        86. Rehab S. Boswell, Prescott, AZ
        87 Oliver Taylor, Prescott, AZ
        88. Carolyn S. Taylor, Prescott, AZ
        89 Thomas A. Reid
        90 Shirley L. Reid
        91 Susan Whiteley Las Vegas, NV
        92 Paul Whiteley Las Vegas, NV
        93. Barbara Meyer, CA
        94. William Damery
        95 Richard Anderson , Pioneer, CA.
        96 Debbie Ande rson, Pioneer, CA.
        97 Gary Dorall, Pioneer, CA
        98 Jean Dorall, Pioneer, CA.
        99 Janice Anderson CA
        100 Orville Anderson CA
        101 Charles Scanlon, CA
        102 Dolores Scanlon, CA
        103 Donald R. Burr
        104 Darlene Y. Burr
        105 Richard W. Bothman
        106 Dennis Holmes, CAlifornia
        107. Harlan L. Bowe, Sierra Vista, AZ
        108 Larry Bonham
        109.Merle Forst Oregon
        110 Marlena Forst, California
        111. Gayle Heiser, Oregon
        112. Pat Wells, California
        113. Jan Wendell, Texas
        114. Sharo n Schutz, Texas
        115. David Schut z, Texas
        116. Kitty Jones, Texas
        117. Carolyn Joynt, Tennessee
        118. Paul Brown, MS
        119. Connie Brown, MS
        120.. Johnny L. Sanders, LA
        121. Rebecca T. Sanders, LA
        122. John Dukes, La.
        123. Lois M. Dukes, La.
        124. Terry Wilson, La.
        125 Dean Wilkerson, AR
        126. W. Curtis Hicks
        127. Gypsy N. Hicks
        128. Neil H. Dobbins, AR
        129. Regina M Dobbins, AR
        130. Ida L. Kennedy, AR
        131. Frank Bonner, Ca
        132. DeAndra Boydd, CA
        133. Marcus B oydd, CA
        134. Danny Michaels, CA
        135. Daniel Meditz, CA
        136. Dorothy Gehring, CA
        137. Harvey B. Walker, Anaheim,Ca
        138. Linda L. Walker, Anaheim, Ca
        13 9. KC Douglas, Anaheim, Ca
        140. Brandi L. Walker Anaheim Hills, Ca
        141. Zach Bevans, Anaheim Hills, Ca
        142. Devin D. Schroeder, Corona, Ca
        143. Paul Schroeder, Corona, Ca
        144. Nancee Micham, Taneyville, Mo
        145. Mike Micham, Taneyville, Ca
        146. Helen Sabin, Rancho Palos Verde s, Ca
        147 . Julie Clarke, San Pedro, CA
        148. Nikola Brajevich, Rancho Palos Verdes, Ca
        149.Richard Bulot, San Pedro, CA
        150. Joe B.. Cagle, Irvine, CA
        151.Ronald A. Cotta, Redondo Beach, CA
        152 Carol Waselenchuk, FL
        153 Jeanette J. Brooks
        154. Sheryl L. Brooks
        155. Kyleen Madsen, FL
        156. Rand Madsen, FL
        157 David A. Whitehorn, Fl.
        158 Mary Whitehorn, Fl.
        158 James H. Peak
        159 Janith E. Peak
        160 Bill Millholland
        161 Barbara Millholland
        162 Gerald Powell
        163 Linda Powell
        164 RAYMOND KUHN
        165 Dolores Kuhn
        166 Roger Parrish
        167 Joanne Parrish
        168 Mike Volpe, Florida
        169 Betty Volpe, Florida
        170 Kyle L. Hartzell, Florida
        171 Thom Milnor, Douglasvil le, GA
        172 Eileen Milnor, Douglasville, GA
        173 Gary Milnor, Douglasville, GA
        174 Jackie Francis, Douglasville, GA
        175 Lawrence P. Pate , Avon Park, Florida
        176 Penny Socin, Arlington, Texas
        178 Jerry Socin, Arlington, Texas
        179 Rader, Belvidere, Illinois
        180 Marnie Mowles, Marion, M ontana
        181 William R. Miller Jr, KANSAS
        182 Linda Miller, KANSAS
        183 David Dielman
        184 Orland Rosell
        185. Amber Brooks
        186. Jason Rosell
        187.Courtney B rooks, Pensacola, Florida
        188.. Becky Brooks, Pensacola, Florida
        189. Pam Leonard, Cantonment, FL
        190. James T.., Pensacola, FL
        191. W.Thomas TN
        192. H Thomas TN
        193. Fort Wayne Hopper, AL
        194. B Clark, AL
        195. C. Jordan, Al.
        196. R. Knight
        197. D. H. Blackwelder, FL
        198. K. Dougherty, MD
        199. R. Dougherty, MD
        200. M Ranalla, ME
        201. C. Ranalla, WA
        202. ANGELA RYNIAK, JEFFERSON, PA
        203. WALTER G. RYNIAK
        204. JOY RYNIAK
        205 Marilyn Monroe
        206 William Young Levittown, PA
        207 Karren Young Levittown, PA
        208 Betty Lefevre
        209 Carl D. Hoagland
        210 Maxine Hoagland
        211William Jarvis Albany, Ga.
        212 Elizabeth Jarvis Albany, Ga.
        213 Jane Lyons Elwood, In
        214 Rachel Lyons Elwood, In
        215 Mary McFall Elwood, IN
        216 Louis Frederick
        21 7 James Davis
        218 Gary Rogers
        219 Rita Rogers
        220 Yolonda L. Hiser
        221 sonja boozier FL
        222 Phyllis Campeau, Clinton Twp., MI
        223 Lowell Gordon, Montpelier , IN
        224 Carolyn Gordon, Montpelier, IN
        225 Charles D. Gordon
        226. Wayne & Betty Lake Mi.
        227. Ron Phyllis Zacharias, Stanwood Michigan
        228. Vera Mihaltan Livonia, Mi.
        229 David L. Deckard, Murfreesboro. TN
        230 Wayne Fought, Elberta, AL
        231. Stephen Reno, Trenton, MI
        232.Lorraine Reno, Trenton, MI
        233. Randine Scheffler
        234. Dennis Scheffler
        235. Bart Jeannette
        236. Tracy Jeannette
        237. Brad Pruett
        238. Carol Pruett
        2 39. David M. Levely
        240. Claretta Hegwood, Clinton Twp., MI
        241 Nancy Zurawski, MI
        242 Paulette Adams
        243. Charleen Kaltz Michigan
        244. Constance M.. Buffa, New Baltimore, MI
        245. Kathleen M. Allen, Warren, MI
        246. Betty Delligatta, Anaheim, CA
        247. Pat Delligatta, Anaheim, CA
        248. Diane Motyk a, Northfield, OH
        249. Pat Bruckner, Mantua, OH
        250. Bill Radke, Solon, OH
        251. Deanna Radke, Solon, OH
        252. Peggy Weist Bedford, Oh
        253. Thomas Manacapilli Universal City, TX
        254. Sharon Manacapilli Universal City, Tx
        255. Sarah Manacapilli Universal City, Tx
        256. Luke Manacapilli Universal City, Tx
        257. Rita Dufala Northfield Center, Oh
        258. Naomi Polovich, Coconut Creek, Florida
        259. Linda L.Emery, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
        260. Melinda Bindas, Girard, OH
        261. Mary Petersen, Orwell, OH
        262. Tracey Myers, Warren, Oh
        263.Norma Roudebush, Louisaville, Ohio
        264.Barbara Orberson... Clarksville, Indiana
        265 Norm Whiteland
        266 Barbara Ann Bogue, Marshall, TX
        267 Marion Lee Bogue, Marshall, TX
        268. Sandra A. McCartney, Fort Worth, TX
        269. Jack D. McCartney, Fort Worth, TX
        270. Elaine Perry Verdin, LaMarque, TX
        271.Adam J. Verdin, LaMarque, TX
        272. Wade Verdin, Georgetown, TX
        273. Carol Ann Verdin, Georgetown, TX
        274 . Bria n Verdin, Krum, TX
        275. Bonnie Regini, Bayou Vista, TX
        276. Ray Regini, Bayou Vista, TX
        277. Renee Hitchcock,Texas City, TX
        278. John Hitchcock, Texas City, TX
        279. Tiffany Hitchcock, Texas City, TX
        280. Rose Mary Smith, La Marque, TX
        281. Peggy Smith, La Marque, TX
        282. Sue Porter, Commerce, TX
        283. Schelly Porter, Commerce, TX
        284. Paul Hooper, Missouri City, TX
        285. Earl Gremillion, Ruidoso, NM.
        286. T.F. Hewell, Jr., Katy TX
        287. Peggy Hewell, Nixon TX
        288. John Hewell, Nixon TX
        289. Shawn Hewell, Nixon, TX
        290. Wildajean Hewell, Nixon, TX
        291. Damita Cirillo Huffman, Tx
        292. Lewis Walker Huffman, Tx
        293. Denise Baker, Houston, TX
        294. Cody Baker, Houston, T X
        295. Roy Brown, Crockett, TX
        296. Ruby Brown, Crockett, TX
        297. May Ree Nix, Crockett, TX
        298. Rachel Brown, Houston, TX
        299. Vern DeSplinter, Houston, TX
        300. Kathryn DeSplinter, Houston, TX
        301 Lauri D eRouen, Orchard, Texas
        302. David DeRouen, Orchard, Texas
        303. Deanne Ewing, Orchard, Texas
        304. Jeanne Jeffcoat, Galena Park, Texas
        305. Jerry Coenen, Malibu, CA
        306. Gloria Coenen, Malibu, CA
        307. Dawne Salopek, Houston,TX
        308. Karen I. Miller, Oak Creek,Wi
        309. Faith Hall, Crystal Falls, Mi
        310. Terri Conde, Troy, TX
        311. Willis Brewer, Lexington TX
        312. Walter Johnson, Colorado City, TX.
        313. Bobbie Johnson, Colorado City, TX
        314. Kerry Sweatt Leakey Tx
        315. Monty Shank, Tx
        316. Ronny Fite, Tx.
        317. Lynn Fite, Tx.
        318. RICK WALLER, TX
        319. DEBRA WALLER, TX
        320. Johnny Wesley,TX
        321. Jennie Wesley. TX
        322. Kay Howard, Tx
        323. gary ledger TX
        324. Mary Cowan TX
        325. Bill Cowan TX
        326. Jeff Cowan TX.
        327. Misty Vaughn TX.
        328.Linda Anderson Tyler, Tx
        329. Samuel G Anderson Tyler,Tx
        330. Deborah Carnes Flint TX
        331. Ben Carnes Flint TX
        332. Don na Partin Ty ler, TX
        333. Joyce Baham, Tx
        334. Jim Baham, Tx
        335 Ross Pittman Tx
        336 Beth Pittman TX
        337 C. Robinson, Louisiana
        338. Scott Glover
        339. David A Calhoun Sr., Louisiana
        340. Marjie S. Calhoun, Louisiana
        341. Gerald Wittenberg, Kansas
        342. Maxine Wittenberg, Kansas
        343. Lue Asmussen, Kansas
        344 Dorothy McCaslin, Kansas
        345 Carol Van Sickle, MI
        346 Wayne Van Sickle, MI
        347 Donna Barnickol, CA
        348 Margaret Russell, Cornelius,OR
        349 Michelle Case, Hillsboro, OR
        350 Cindy Falter Vancouver, WA
        351 Darlene Kieser, Brush Prairie, WA
        352 Sammie Rhyne, Brush Prairie, WA
        353 Brett Croft, Brush Prairie, WA
        354. John J. & Nancy J. Kotrlik,Vancouver, WA
        355. L Ceccoli, Brush Prairie, WA
        356. Ken Love Battle Ground, WA
        357. Julie Love Battle Ground, WA
        358. Jon Love Vancouver, WA
        359. Marc Love Vancouver, W A
        360. Larry W. Shaw Reno, NV
        361. Charlie Brown, San Antonio Texas
        362. Roxie Brown, San Antonio, Texas
        363. Ray Brown, Snohomish, WA
        364. Karen Brown, Snohomish, WA
        365. Richard Wendt, Klamath, Ca.
        366. Lorilei Wendt, Klamath, Ca.
        367. Craig Spencer, Carmel, Ca.
        368 Steven Wendt, Carmel, Ca.
        369. Nancy Jo Cavanaugh, Antioch CA
        370. Martin Joseph Cavanaugh, Antioch CA
        371. Edna Barbara Wendt, Antioch CA
        372. E. LASKIN, NEVADA
        373. R. Pollard, NV
        374. Dennis Rosler, California
        375. Judie Hand, CA
        376. Cliff Bader
        377. Arlene Bader
        378. L.Mares , CA
        379 D. Mares , CA
        380. Thos J Kleppinger PA
        381. Erminia C Kleppinger, PA
        382. Jerome S. Brown Columbus, IN
        383. Beverly J. Brown Columbus, IN
        384. William Wimer, Lancaster, PA
        385 Janet Wimer, Lancaster, PA
        386 Bruce E Cowan Williamsburg VA
        387 Pat D Cowan Williamsburg VA
        388 Charles W. Morgan, Baltimore, MD
        389 Judith W. Morgan, Baltimore, MD
        390 Ross J Culligan
        391 Lawrence E. White
        392 Richard Holaday
        393 James Abbott AK
        394 Phoebe J Kvale
        395 Jack C Kvale Sr
        396 JIM Matthews
        397 Carol Matthews FL.
        398 Karen Schramm,MN
        399 A. Bruce Schramm, MN
        400 M J Schul, NJ
        401 J M Schul, NJ
        402 P. Dobko, NJ
        403 K. Dobko, NJ
        404 CM Schul, NJ
        405 PA Schul, NJ
        406 Walter Wimpenny, NJ
        407Stephen Hacker, NJ
        408 Debra-Ann Hacker, NJ
        409 Marion Micchelli, NJ
        410 Barbara Newschwander, NJ
        411 R. Safford, NJ
        412 p petronella woodbridge, nj
        413 Jennifer Hannah, AL
        414 Christi Rabalais, AL
        415 Cheryl Calloway, Birmingham, AL
        416 Kim Baker O'Fallon, IL
        417 Karen Braun, St. Louis, MO

        If you don't forward the petition and just stop it, we will lose all these
        names. If you do not want to sign it, please just forward it to everyone you
        know. Thank you!!! To add your name, copy and paste to a new email. You will be
        able to add your name at the bottom of the list and then forward it to your
        friends.

        THE 500TH PERSON SEND IT ON TO THE FOLLOWING E-MAIL ADDRESS:
        President@...

        I would like to further add, that the Congress and President give up their
        current retirement system (where they draw in retirement as much as or more
        than their current salary) into the Social Security System. If they couldn't
        have their own private system, maybe they would think about what they do with
        Social Security.

      • Michael Bindner
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2006
          I will even go further than the last e-mail - the idea of regulating citizenship is in some ways antithetical to libertarianism.  If we truly believe in liberty, we will end all documentation requirements for working and let free markets set wages.  If we wish to end the practice of hiring foreign workers, the best thing to do is to repeal right to hire illegal alien (right to work) laws.  If a factory is unionized, there is absolutely no incentive to hire non-citizens.

          The right wing as gotten itself into this mess and has egg on its face because of it.