Fwd: Time to vote!

  • Michael Bindner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2006
      Michael Bindner <xianleft_michael@...> wrote:
      Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:23:12 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Michael Bindner <xianleft_michael@...>
      Subject: Fwd: Time to vote!
      To: Michael Bindner <christianlibertarianparty@...>,
      "christian_left@yahoogroups.com" <christian_left@yahoogroups.com>

      if you live in Virginia....

      "Jessica Vanden Berg, Webb for Senate" <newsletter@...> wrote:
      Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:39:30 -0500
      To: Michael Bindner <xianleft_michael@...>
      From: "Jessica Vanden Berg, Webb for Senate" <newsletter@...>
      Subject: Time to vote!

      header
      Dear Michael,
      Today you vote. From the beginning, our campaign has been powered by you, the grassroots.
      It's Primary Election Day, and we're doing everything we can to get our supporters to the polls and reaching out to thousands of voters who are still undecided. In these last hours before the polls close, I'd like to ask you to do three things:
      1. If you haven't done so, please remember to vote for Jim Webb today! Polls close at 7pm. To find your local polling place, click here.
      2. Forward this email to everyone you know. Many voters may still be making up their minds about who they'll be voting for today. Help close the deal for Jim. In these final hours, a personal recommendation from you will have a huge impact. So please, take a few minutes and forward this message to your address book. In a low turnout election, every vote counts!
      3. After you vote, please join us on Election Night at the Hilton Crystal City Hotel in Arlington at 7:00 pm. The party will feature a Red White and Blue Buffet and live music by Catfish Honeymoon. I hope to see you there.
      The fact is that Jim is the only Democrat who will fight for Virginians, not the corporate special interests and lobbyists. He is the only Democrat who has the experience to help us get out of the mess in Iraq . He's the only Democrat who will stand up to the abuse of power of President Bush, reining in the unbridled power of the Presidency. He's the only Democrat committed to keeping the best jobs in America, for Americans, not outsourcing jobs to foreign countries to help big corporations fatten their bottom line. And he's the only Democrat who can beat George Allen this November.
      So please, if you haven't voted, please cast your vote today for Jim Webb.
      Stand with us as we Take Back Virginia.
      Sincerely,
      Jessica Vanden Berg
      Campaign Manager
      Webb for Senate

      P.S. Please forward this email to other friends and family. Encourage them to vote for Jim Webb!

      This email was sent to: xianleft_michael@...
      Paid for by Webb for Senate.
      Contributions and gifts made to Webb for Senate are
      not tax-deductible for federal income tax purposes.

      Michael Bindner

      Musings from the Christian Left
      http://www.geocities.com/xianleft_michael/index.html

      Christian Left Blog