Fw: Judge Carter hears Eligibility case brought by Orly Taitz.

  • Eric Reinhardt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009

      --- On Tue, 10/6/09, rich martin <slickeditor@...> wrote:

      From: rich martin <slickeditor@...>
      Subject: [conservativefriends] Judge Carter hears Eligibility case brought by Orly Taitz.
      To: Ann_Coulter_Fan_Club@yahoogroups.com, FORUM_FOR_DISCLOSURES@yahoogroups.com, LibertarianMedia@yahoogroups.com, ACMN@yahoogroups.com, freedomfight@yahoogroups.com, conservativefriends@yahoogroups.com, trueconservatives@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 10:44 AM

      http://bidenobama.blogspot.com/2009/09/is-obama-constitutionally-eligible-to.html

      Major Push?

      A Nation Deceived

      Citizens seeking Birth Certificate mocked by people
      http://www.wnd. com/index. php?fa=PAGE. view&pageId=90447

      Major General joins suit demanding proof of eligibility
      http://gunnyg. wordpress. com/2009/ 02/27/major- general-proof- of-eligibility- needed-most- important- what-i-really- want-is-the- truth/

      Here is the oath congress requires of all military officers to uphold, AND
      the congressional oath many senators and congressmen have broken.

      http://www.oilforim migration. org/facts/ ?p=1157

      2nd soldier joins lawsuit
      http://www.theright sideoflife. com/?p=4093

      Native and Natural Born Citizen Explored
      http://nativebornci tizen.wordpress. com/2009/ 02/24/berg- v-obama/

      Keyes Vs Obama
      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=lqkMfToY9Pk

      Good summary
      http://worldnetdail y.com/index. php?fa=PAGE. view&pageId=88566

      If the SCOTUS doesn't care about the Constitution,
      why should the rest of US?
      Certainly the USG doesn't abide by its limits.

      I'M MAD, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE
      ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----

      The question is NOT whether Obama is natural-born, we're past that.
      The question now is: whether or not the various clauses of the Constitution are enforceable or are they nothing more than words for the govt to hide behind.

      With ACORN, La Raza, and Ohio Dem officials sitting on 20,000 suspect voter registrations and other Dept heads releasing Joe the Plumber's confidential information, this has been an incredibly, uncreditable election. You'd think there'd be a law somewhere at some level that would make elections honest. Unfortunately, the SCOTUS has ruled, no one has standing.

       Rich Martin

      Judge Carter hears Eligibility case brought by Orly Taitz.

      Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution
      No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President;

      Who was being grandfathered "natural born" status?
      Why was it necessary?

       Judge Carter hears Eligibility case brought by Orly Taitz.

      Updated Oct 3

      Good summary

      http://mail.yahoo.com