The Original Spark of the American Revolution

  • Gene Karl
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      The Original Spark of the American Revolution

      Instead of taxes being used to pay interest to the international bankers, interest should be used to pay all the taxes.

      Benjamin Franklin knew this when he printed colonial scrip for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

      That's what a real American Commonwealth was. We had four of them. Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Virginia and Kentucky. They had taxes back then, but the Commonwealths were on their way to eliminating all of them. The colonial scrip was good sound currency because the scrip was actually backed up by property. When the English Parliament outlawed the colonial scrip, the American reaction was the spark that lit the fuse to the American insurrection of 1776.

      But it wasn't so much that the crown wasn't getting their money, it was the fact that the international bankers weren't getting theirs. That's why the bankers sent the Hessian soldiers over here to help the British crown crush the insurrection.

      Then the founding scoundrels, the Masonic Lodge members and other international banker's men destroyed the Commonwealths when they wrote the U.S. CONstitution. It prohibited the states from emitting bills of credit. It has been debt and taxation ever since.

      It's now 2009.
      Enter Eric WhoRU, who has a plan to eliminate all taxation. It's called a 28th Amendment to the U.S.CON. It's time to bring control of the money system back to the people. A money system that will eliminate all taxation with changes to the mortgage system so that mortgage payments are not front end interest loaded. A mortgage system that is simple interest, not compound interest. A way to enable the average homeowner to pay off their house in 8 to 10 years.

      It's time for NoTaxesNow.org.

      http://www.notaxesnow.org
    • Eric Reinhardt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
        Right on the mark, Gene.

        --- In NationalConstitutionalConvention06@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Karl" <georgia_independence@...> wrote:

        > The Original Spark of the American Revolution
        >
        > Instead of taxes being used to pay interest to the international bankers, interest should be used to pay all the taxes.
        >
        > Benjamin Franklin knew this when he printed colonial scrip for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
        >
        > That's what a real American Commonwealth was. We had four of them. Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Virginia and Kentucky. They had taxes back then, but the Commonwealths were on their way to eliminating all of them. The colonial scrip was good sound currency because the scrip was actually backed up by property. When the English Parliament outlawed the colonial scrip, the American reaction was the spark that lit the fuse to the American insurrection of 1776.
        >
        > But it wasn't so much that the crown wasn't getting their money, it was the fact that the international bankers weren't getting theirs. That's why the bankers sent the Hessian soldiers over here to help the British crown crush the insurrection.
        >
        > Then the founding scoundrels, the Masonic Lodge members and other international banker's men destroyed the Commonwealths when they wrote the U.S. CONstitution. It prohibited the states from emitting bills of credit. It has been debt and taxation ever since.
        >
        > It's now 2009.
        > Enter Eric WhoRU, who has a plan to eliminate all taxation. It's called a 28th Amendment to the U.S.CON. It's time to bring control of the money system back to the people. A money system that will eliminate all taxation with changes to the mortgage system so that mortgage payments are not front end interest loaded. A mortgage system that is simple interest, not compound interest. A way to enable the average homeowner to pay off their house in 8 to 10 years.
        >
        > It's time for NoTaxesNow.org.
        >
        > http://www.notaxesnow.org

      • Michael Bindner
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2009
          Mortgage interest isn't "front loaded" - you pay it after it acrues.  Any borrower is free to pay back principal faster - most do not.  In fact, one of the reforms the President is pushing is to remove penalties on early repayment which arise in some subprime mortgages.  My lender encourages early payment.  When I can afford to, I will make these and repay in 12 years.