For Subscriber: a final message from Op Ed News

  • Op Ed News
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 1:00 AM

      Final Confirmation Request

      Within the past month, you (or someone else) filled in a form requesting
      to be added as a subscriber to the OpEdNews.com daily e-zine mailing list.

      OpEdNews is a website targetted primarily to progressives, publishing 1200 to 1600
      articles a month, plus we select the best articles on the web that we recommend
      from all the other sites, from NY Times, Guardian, Dailykos, the Nation, ThinkProgress,
      BuzzFlash to small local dailies in the middle of nowhere.

      Click Here to Confirm Subscription and be added to our mailing list:
      http://www.populum.com/maxlist/verify.php?s=202964&e=NationalConstitutionalConvention06@yahoogroups.com&v=868693155

      Click Here to Be Removed from our list and we won't email you again.

      We purge the list periodically, so if you don't want
      to confirm, just ignore this and you'll be removed from the list.

      Cordially,

      Rob Kall
      OpEdNews.com

    • Op Ed News