Third Party Focus

  • tony freddolino
    Message 1 of 80 , Apr 2 8:46 PM
      The focus should be on getting back to the long-held
      understanding of the Federal government's properly
      limited role -- protective association manager. That
      older federal association concept works to keep us all
      on the team -- no 'Balkanization', an arbitor among
      freely associated states empowered to insure the
      domestic tranquility (among members).

      This was, and is still supposed to be a federated
      republic. We need only to reclaim that heritage to
      squeeze the feds (and their national homogenizing
      efforts) out of our daily lives, and put them back to
      work doing the jobs they've been neglecting -- like
      defending our national borders!

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • dennis helbig
      Message 80 of 80 , Apr 12 3:14 PM
        It would take some mighty big testicles to say that there is something
        wrong with the system at that level. The only ones that would be
        willing are those that are a sure loser in the next race.

        --- In NationalConstitutionalConvention06@yahoogroups.com, "Eric