Party headquarters relocation

  • paulbern77
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30 2:48 PM
      I HAVE MOVED TO TEXAS, AND HERE'S WHY

      This posting is to announce my permanent relocation to Texas to begin work as an enabler and promoter of Liberty Districts, and to begin training to become a minister. I have left the Atlanta, GA area for good after becoming exasperated with the employment situation there. I have done everything that a responsible employee is supposed to do. I have worked my jobs with all due diligence, and I have shown my employers dedication and loyalty that is above and beyond the call of duty. Despite all this, I have only been able to find short-term temporary work, and there is no end in sight. And the purpose of all my efforts is so I can earn money, so I can have enough to pay everyone else except myself, and so I can afford to buy material things as well as basics like groceries. Is it any wonder that I have escaped the rat race? I'm so burned out on money.

      According to the Georgia Department of Labor, there are 10,000 people per month coming to Atlanta looking for work. That's 10,000 unemployed people banging on every door they can find, begging for a job because they can't find any employment where they used to live. To make matters worse, according to the United Way there are at least 30,000 homeless people living out in Atlanta's streets. They stand on every street corner, they hang out in public places such as malls or train and bus stations, there are even jobless people who hang out around restaurants begging for scraps. I'm not kidding, it really is that bad. That's why I have escaped Atlanta.

      I have posted various articles, commentary and opinions on my web site (www.virtualdemocracyparty.org) regarding the illegality and immorality of income and property taxes, not to mention the ongoing war on the US middle class that continues to rage unabated. I have made a vigorous stand against what I see as a fatally flawed voting system that is much too vulnerable to corruption and tampering (i.e. the 2000 presidential election, Ron Paul being shut out of the 2008 presidential primary by the media, etc.). I have also become increasingly concerned about the so-called V-chip, an implanted digital electronic device that I am now thoroughly convinced is the "mark of the beast" that is prophesied in the Book of Revelation, chapter 13, verses16 and 17 ("He [the antichrist] also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, to recieve a mark on his right arm or on his forehead, so that no one would buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name") in the last book of the Bible. I do not wish to get into any heavy theological discussions about this, that's a topic for another place and time.  What I am saying is that anybody who receives this "mark", this V-chip, is the equivalent of someone selling their soul in exchange for an easy life, a shallow and meaningless life whose chief purpose is the accumulation of material wealth and possesions. My point is that we all need places where we can retreat to, to regroup and make a stand for what we believe in, so that we do not receive the "mark of the beast" (the V-chip), so that we can separate ourselves from this moral and spiritual onslaught and from the ongoing war being waged on the US middle class.

      Liberty districts are the answer to all of this. A liberty district is defined as being any part of a town, small city or rural county (no, not in a big city, the government and police are too strong there, and city charters in large municipalities do not allow for independent governments within their boundaries) that exists and operates separately and autonomously from the surrounding geographical area. Liberty districts should be initiated and made manifest in an unincorporated area without zoning laws and out of the reach of local governments in order to assure their independence of operation as well as to severely limit any possible interference from law enforcement at all levels so there will be no more Waco, Texas-type murderous assaults. Liberty districts should also be small enough, with no more than about 5,000 people or so, to eliminate any chance of voter fraud and illegal tampering by limiting the number of voters in any given district. This also has the added advantage of making our elected officials totally accountable to their constituency as the US Constitution originally intended by limiting the number of constituents in their geographical areas. A liberty district has as its rule of law the original US Constitution, plus the first ten amendments known as the Bill of Rights (this does not include a charter that may be adopted by any given district, that will be their perogative). This means that any constitutional amendment passed after the Bill of Rights was enacted will not be recognized by the new District government unless voted on by the residents of that same district as constitutional or charter amendments. For example, the 16th amendment to the US constitution, which was the passage of the federal income tax, becomes null and void in any true liberty district. Liberty districts will have their own mayor and district council as well as their own police departments and jails. This is to maintain the peace within the district as well as to protect the residents of that district from threats from without (it is for this same reason that all citizens/residents of liberty districts will be deputized). Liberty districts also will offer the option of being registered to vote in that district while living elsewhere so that the greatest empowerment possible can be achieved. Liberty districts will have their own schools that operate independently from the dumb and backwards public school systems so that a truly meaningful and high-quality level of education can be achieved within the district. Since the school kids residing in a liberty district do not attend public schools, and also since their parents brought their families to a liberty district to escape from the demonic public school systems (giving public education in America a vote of no confidence), liberty districts and their residents will pay no property taxes. So to live in a liberty district means escape from the V-chip and the elimination of most taxes.

      Isn't this exciting? Does the idea of living in an autonomous region that is separate from the rigged political and economic systems that oppress us all appeal to you? Does the idea of being deputized in order to protect your precious new-found freedom get your blood pumping? What about the idea of living in a place where taxes are kept so extremely low that they are paid on a voluntary basis? Don't you resent being forced to pay property taxes whether you have any kids in school or not, especially when we live in times where schools are nothing more than a place to warehouse America's kids so that both parents can keep working to pay off (or in some cases to increase) their indebtedness? Isn't it much wiser to live in a liberty district where income taxes and social security are not taken out of your pay? Of course, if there is anyone living in a liberty district who insists on continued employment where federal withholding and Social Security are forcibly deducted from their pay, then that becomes their problem. These individuals will ultimately have to decide where their true loyalties lie, either with their fellow citizens in a liberty district or with the federal government. If they choose the federal government, then they will be forced to have a V-chip implanted in their forearm or their forehead so they can eat, have shelter and be able to buy fuel, not to mention being able to obtain medical assistance in an emergency. They must choose one or the other because they won't be able to have it both ways. The liberty district won't allow it any other way, but I think that this is a very good principle to live by.

      The place where I now reside is near Odessa, Texas. This is the headquarters for liberty districts that are in the planning stages, as well as being a place where new liberty districts can be incubated.
      Please visit our discussion group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/libertydistricts_usa. Better yet, why not plan a trip down here to see what we are building and planning? We offer professional consultations including planning and marketing assistance as well as advice on setting up local churches and schools in the liberty district's geographical area so that the district's land can be donated to the church. This is how property taxes can be legally avoided so that the letter and spirit of the district's charter can be fulfilled. Is your brain kicking into overdrive with ideas on how you can do the same in an area near you? Then please contact me right away at paulbern77@.... Many thanks to all who decide to participate. Peace and take care.

    • Eric Reinhardt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        Congradulations on your move Paul. I would have picked a state other
        than Texas, but if you have a support network there which you seem to
        have, then it's the way to go. The Liberty District philosophy is
        definitely thinking along the right lines. As a former West Texas
        resident though, I would strongly advise you to find a low,
        population city or county east of the Dallas-San Antonio corridor.
        The only reason I say this is because in terms of people you'll find
        a higher caliber there and also greater economic opportunity.
        Ultimately though the decision rests with you. I wish you all the
        best, and who knows, maybe at some point you'll make it further west.

        --- In
        NationalConstitutionalConvention06@yahoogroups.com, "paulbern77"