Re: [NationalConstitutionalConvention06] A Request

  • Michael Bindner
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
      Frankly, a North American Union is more likely with regional government, as some overarching alliance like the European Union will happen among the regions and the inertia will then be to include Canada (pushed by the Northern regions) and Mexico (pushed by the Southwestern regions).

      rich martin <slickeditor@...> wrote:

      Dear readers,

      Over ths last few months, I have put forward the name of a few pols that might deserve your consideration. I felt good about all, a lot better than any of the 3 Changlings running for prez, but now I've got one I that has the solution that can stop the move to the North American Union, fix the nations education system, address the problem of pork barell/ear marks, straighten out the judicicary, bring down the price of gas, bring back the factories, raise workers income, stop illegal b.s., and much more.

      I have no delusions he can accomplish all this, but I know he is on the right side. Besides, who wants to be on the side of someone who does accomplish a lot of things, like saving the whales, polar bears and the spotted owl at the expense of humanity. Or, blocking every attempt to return to energy self-suffiency, prevent harvesting the national forests until they catch fire, mandates smaller cars, mercury based light bulbs, front loading washing machines and smaller toilets. And of course, increase taxes. Those changes, I don't need.

      With no further adeiu, I join Bill walker in endorsing Byron DeLear.

      Rich Martin

      from Bill Walker, FOAVC co-founder <foavc@isomedia. com>

      Dear Friends,

          As many of you know FOAVC has been working for well over a year now to bring about the calling of the first Article V Convention by Congress. Working together we have made progress in our common goal. The word about an Article V Convention and the refusal of Congress to obey the Constitution is now well known throughout the Internet thanks to the hard work of our members who have tireless spread the word about this constitutional injustice.

          The word has been spread in the mass media primarily on radio talk shows and has even been addressed on television programs such as the Bill Moyer program.

          FOAVC is currently gathering up the 567 applications submitted by the states to Congress into a single on-line reference source that can viewed by anyone thus providing even more evidence of the injustice of this situation.

          There has been much work done and much work left to do and we cannot falter or lose resolve. We as an organization need to take every opportunity to present our message, to achieve our goal, to present our issue to the nation.

          One of the ways this can be accomplished is by supporting national candidates who are currently seeking federal office and who support Congress calling an Article V Convention. One of these people who is seeking the office of congressman is one of our Founders, Byron DeLear.

      Byron is seeking the house seat in Missouri, 2nd District. He has come out publicly in favor of an Article V Convention and has made it part of his campaign. He has discussed the issue in his travels in the 2nd District. He has made a campaign pledge that should he be elected, he will carry the fight to Washington DC to work to have Congress fulfill its duty and call a convention.

      As with any political campaign, Byron needs all the support he can get in order win the house seat. If you can see fit to help Byron either financially or with whatever support you can provide, we ask you do so. Thank you for your consideration and help making the first Article V Convention a reality.
      HELP US SEND AN FOAVC FOUNDER TO CONGRESS, ANY SMALL DONATION WILL HELP US GET THERE
      CLICK HERE FOR SECURE ONLINE DONATION
      Please Make Checks Payable to:
      "DeLear for Congress"
      15023 Baxter Village Dr., Unit D
      Chesterfield, MO. 63017
      Ofc 636-527-2527

    • Eric Reinhardt
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
        Agree with how you see the alliances shaping up, although I would say
        it's a good assumption to say that not all regions would go along
        with such Union plans. Ultimately, the national and global economic
        situations will no doubt dictate a good deal of whay MAY transpire.
        Saw an article by the way the other day that Mexico's economy is
        doing pretty good. Too bad the country is now a shooting gallery with
        daily assassinations of government officials(particularly police)
        becoming the norm.

        --- In NationalConstitutionalConvention06@yahoogroups.com, Michael
        Bindner <christianlibertarianparty@...> wrote:

> [...]
        who is seeking the office of congressman is one of our Founders,
        Byron DeLear.

        > Byron is seeking the house seat in Missouri, 2nd District. He has
        come out publicly in favor of an Article V Convention and has made it
        part of his campaign. He has discussed the issue in his travels in
        the 2nd District. He has made a campaign pledge that should he be
        elected, he will carry the fight to Washington DC to work to have
        Congress fulfill its duty and call a convention.

        > As with any political campaign, Byron needs all the support he can
        get in order win the house seat. If you can see fit to help Byron
        either financially or with whatever support you can provide, we ask
        you do so. Thank you for your consideration and help making the first
        Article V Convention a reality.

        > HELP US SEND AN FOAVC FOUNDER TO CONGRESS, ANY SMALL DONATION

        docid=4298137966377572665

        > Michael Bindner
        >

        > The Site
        > http://www.geocities.com/christianlibertarianparty/index.html
        >
        > The Group
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/christian_libertarian/
        >
        > The Blog
        > http://xianlp.blogspot.com/

      • rich martin
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2008

          Michael,

          I don't disagree, but I think the only ones who want it aren't the average day citizens with the possible exception of Mexico. It's the leaders that are going to force this upon US. The lase 2 Mexican presidentes and the last 2 Canadian Premiers have had meetings with Bush. It's not a secret that they met; it is a secret what they decided our future to be.

          Remember when before the the constitution was trampled to death? These treaties would have had to go before the Senate for ratification.

          Rich Martin

          Rich Martin

          http://mail.yahoo.com