FW: Fw: Hey are we that Stupid

  • greg hurles
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2008

      From: National Front, P.O. Box 42 , Chillicothe , Ohio                      45601    USA
      Subject: Fw: Fw: Hey are we that Stupid

      Are we THAT stupid???

      Sadly, Evidently we are!!!!

      I have been hammered with the propaganda that it is the Iraq war and the war on terror that is bankrupting us. I now find that to be RIDICULOUS. Now, I hope the following 14 reasons are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them. I have included the URL's for verification of all the following facts.

      1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. http:<http://tinyurl.com/zob77%20>

      2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

      3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

      4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt0.html

      5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt01.html

      6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.

      7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.

      8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers. http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html

      9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

      10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US

      11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report: http://tinyurl.com/t9sht < http://tinyurl.com/t9sht>

      12. The National Policy Institute "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period."

      13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm <http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm>

      14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States ". http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml <http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml>

      The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR.

      Are we THAT stupid???

      If this doesn't bother you then just delete the message. If, on the other hand, if it does raise the hair on the back of your neck, I hope you forward it to every legal resident in the country including every representative in Washington, D.C. - five times a week for as long as it takes to restore some semblance of intelligence in our policies and enforcement thereof.

      <hr size=2 width="100%" align=center>

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.

    • Michael Adorno
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 31, 2008
        You are playing right into their game with this rhetoric. It's called divide and conquer and you are doing exactly what is expected of you with this type of race baiting. It's a cleverly crafted guise to get the people to go along with thier global plans for the NAU. You are a pawn who is making precisely the moves they want you to make. Wake up.

        The founders of America were slaveowners who stole from the Mexicans and Indians. While they did have a couple good ideas, they were not great guys. This is manifest destiny on sterioids. Illegal immigration is a real problem, and the people who are here illegally are law breakers and should not be here, but we have much bigger problems. They are not out running wild on killing sprees and raping and looting. They are keeping a low profile. They don't want to get caught. They are doing the jobs that you and I have no desire to do, like cleaning toilets and pouring coffee.

        We do need to fix the immigration problem, but we have much bigger issues to address first. Like the rampant, lavish, useless, pointless, materialism of American citizens who are financing their own enslavement. Like an educational system that doesn't want our children to have critical thinking skills. Like stopping all of these stupid "wars" on everything both here at home and abroad that bankrupt our economy and keep the population divided, immigration being one of them, although I will admit it's one of the more serious ones, but at the moment we have much bigger fish to fry.

        There's a major sh!tstorm coming down the pike and we're all about to get swept away. Things like National ID, World War III, Martial Law, and RFID chipping, ie; the North American Union, will make the days of the immigration problem look like mary friggin poppins. Stop your slurs and pull your head out of the sand.

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2008
          I have to respectfully disagree with respect to the illegal
          immigration issue, Michael. One of the main reasons the U.S. worker
          today is in so much trouble is because he is viewed as "expendable"
          and this is because our "leaders" have decided that they will utilize
          labor outside the country which is cheaper. Clearly as you point out,
          many Americans have only themselves to blame due to poor attitude as
          well as poor financial planning. Nonetheless, I don't buy into the
          argument that many of the illegals are doing jobs that Americans
          won't do. Americans will do those jobs if they are given a decent
          wage which many employers simply do not want to give them for a
          variety of reasons.
          Also, with respect to crime, here in California 25-30% of all the
          incarcerated in state prison are illegal immigrants and over 90% of
          the outstanding murder warrants in L.A. are for illegal immigrants.
          Mexican drug cartels are also now operating within our borders.

          --- In NationalConstitutionalConvention06@yahoogroups.com, Michael
          Adorno <dogheadma12@...> wrote:

          > You are playing right into their game with this rhetoric. It's
          called divide and conquer and you are doing exactly what is expected
          of you with this type of race baiting. It's a cleverly crafted guise
          to get the people to go along with thier global plans for the NAU.
          You are a pawn who is making precisely the moves they want you to
          make. Wake up.

          > The founders of America were slaveowners who stole from the
          Mexicans and Indians. While they did have a couple good ideas, they
          were not great guys. This is manifest destiny on sterioids. Illegal
          immigration is a real problem, and the people who are here illegally
          are law breakers and should not be here, but we have much bigger
          problems. They are not out running wild on killing sprees and raping
          and looting. They are keeping a low profile. They don't want to get
          caught. They are doing the jobs that you and I have no desire to do,
          like cleaning toilets and pouring coffee.

          > We do need to fix the immigration problem, but we have much
          bigger issues to address first. Like the rampant, lavish, useless,
          pointless, materialism of American citizens who are financing their
          own enslavement. Like an educational system that doesn't want our
          children to have critical thinking skills. Like stopping all of these
          stupid "wars" on everything both here at home and abroad that
          bankrupt our economy and keep the population divided, immigration
          being one of them, although I will admit it's one of the more serious
          ones, but at the moment we have much bigger fish to fry.

          > There's a major sh!tstorm coming down the pike and we're all
          about to get swept away. Things like National ID, World War III,
          Martial Law, and RFID chipping, ie; the North American Union, will
          make the days of the immigration problem look like mary friggin
          poppins. Stop your slurs and pull your head out of the sand.

          > greg hurles <hurles1@...> wrote:
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          >
          > From: National Front, P.O. Box 42, Chillicothe,
          Ohio 45601 USA
> [...]
          http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
          <http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm>

          > 14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million
          Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States ".
          http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml <http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml>

          > The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR.
          >

          > Are we THAT stupid???
          >

          > If this doesn't bother you then just delete the message. If,
          on the other hand, if it does raise the hair on the back of your
          neck, I hope you forward it to every legal resident in the country
          including every representative in Washington, D.C. - five times a
          week for as long as it takes to restore some semblance of
          intelligence in our policies and enforcement thereof.

          > <hr size=2 width="100%" align=center>
          >
          > More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!

          1/31/2008 9:09 AM

          > ---------------------------------

        • Joe Walther
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 1, 2008

            I’ve tried everything I know of to block Greg Hurles. He strikes me as a tad too intellectually unremarkable. I enjoy reading this yahoo group. I seem to recall the moderator banning Hurles but his posts keep hitting my mailbox.

            Regards,

            Joe Walther

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 1, 2008
              Thanks for the kind words Joe. I currently have Greg on moderated
              status, where I have to approve his messages first. Although a good
              bulk of them are divisive(which I don't approve), some of his
              material has been good. As mentioned, some of his posts also appear
              to slip through the filtering system for some unknown reason. In any
              event . . .

              --- In NationalConstitutionalConvention06@yahoogroups.com, "Joe
              Walther" <jlwaltherjr@...> wrote:

              > I've tried everything I know of to block Greg Hurles. He strikes me
              as a tad
              > too intellectually unremarkable. I enjoy reading this yahoo group.
              I seem to
              > recall the moderator banning Hurles but his posts keep hitting my
              mailbox.

              > Regards,
              >

              > Joe Walther
              >

              > From: NationalConstitutionalConvention06@yahoogroups.com
              Behalf Of
              DavidIcke@yahoogroups.com;
              Politics_CurrentEvents_Group@yahoogroups.com;
> [...]
              >

              > The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR.
              >
              > Are we THAT stupid???
              >
              > If this doesn't bother you then just delete the message. If, on the
              other
              > hand, if it does raise the hair on the back of your neck, I hope
              you forward
              > it to every legal resident in the country including every
              representative in
              > Washington, D.C. - five times a week for as long as it takes to
              restore some
              > semblance of intelligence in our policies and enforcement thereof.
              >
              > <hr size=2 width="100%" align=center>
              >
              > More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail
              > <http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-
              us/text.htm?ncid=ao
              > lcmp00050000000003> !
              >
              > _____
              >
              > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find

              <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http:/tools.search.yahoo.com/newsea
              rch/ca
              > tegory.php?category=shopping> them fast with Yahoo! Search.
              >
              > _____

              > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
              1/31/2008
              > 9:09 AM
              >

              > _____
              >
              > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo
              > <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http:/www.yahoo.com/r/hs> your
              homepage.

            • Michael Bindner
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 2, 2008
                Michael was posting for Greg, it appears.  In any case, repealing right to work laws will take care of both problems, especially if combined with a more effective strategy of employee-control in pension fund investment and social security privatization.

                Adorno <dogheadma12@ ...> wrote:

> [...]
                http://www.rense. com/general75/ niht.htm
                <http://www.rense. com/general75/ niht.htm>

                > 14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million
                Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States ".
                http://www.drdsk. com/articleshtml <http://www.drdsk. com/articleshtml>

                > The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR.
                >

                > Are we THAT stupid???
                >

                > If this doesn't bother you then just delete the message. If,
                on the other hand, if it does raise the hair on the back of your
                neck, I hope you forward it to every legal resident in the country
                including every representative in Washington, D.C. - five times a
                week for as long as it takes to restore some semblance of
                intelligence in our policies and enforcement thereof.

                > <hr size=2 width="100%" align=center>
                >
                > More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!

              • Michael Bindner

                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 2, 2008
                    Fair enough. BUT. The only problem I see with the immigrants undercutting American jobs is they are doing so illegally. If they would follow the rules and legalize thier residency, they would still outbid most native born Americans in the job market due to the average American's distorted sense of entitlement that they are above such things as manual labor. They aren't. Frankly, I think it's a really sick sign in our society that many think they are.

                    As far as the numbers about the number of people in jail and being murdered goes, I personally cannot give any validity to statistics. I will only put my faith in what I believe to be credible sources. The illegal aliens running drugs are just the lackey minions of the international bankers who run the drug game. They are not the problem but merely a symptom of it. These people use foriengers to do much of their dirty work. Shut down these central banks and leagalize drug use and let the free market take hold and you will see these problems come to a grinding halt.