Yahoo! News Story - Emergency responders face deep aid cuts - Yahoo! News

  • ericreinhardt2003@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2007
      (ericreinhardt2003@...) has sent you a news article.
      (Email address has not been verified.)
      Personal message:

      Emergency responders face deep aid cuts - Yahoo! News

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071130/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/security_grants

      Yahoo! News
      http://news.yahoo.com/
    • richslick@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
        I don't understand. If there's no need to finish the mission in Iraq,
        who does Barbara Boxer and congress want to spend money to protect US
        from?

        I'm still waiting for my Peace Dividend we were promised after winning
        the Cold War with the USSR

        Rich Martin

        --
        U R welcome to join the Slick eZine and receive RichsRants, Alex Gimarc's
        Interesting Items, Steve Ertelt's Pro-Life News, and Kathie's Korner.

        Click here: http://groups.google.com/group/richsrants?hl=en

        Rich Martin
        Editor, Slick eZine