Message subject

  • chang±i
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2007
      CUSTOM EMBROIDERED PATCHES

      CUSTOM EMBROIDERED PATCHES *  PATCHES, POLICE, FIRE, FBI, BOY SCOUTS * OVERRUNS

      �@

      Founded in 1931, we have been specializing in the manufacture of Bullion embroideries and computer

      embroideries for more than 70 years. In Taiwan, we are the sole company that was an approved supplier

      for U.S. Navy Exchange In Taiwan from 1960s to 1973.

      Our products are listed as follows:

      Police & Fire patches, Armed forces patches, Lions Club International badges, Rotary International badges,

      golf club badges, art designs, and a variety of 3D raised embroideries and popular embroideries

      We offer wholesale and retail services. Welcome to place orders with us!

      Welcome to contact us (but please DO NOT reply this e-mail directly)

      Please send your mail to mei0926@...

      We have many sorts of products on our website, You can go to portal sites (like Yahoo or Google) and then
      search the key word "meilung". In this way, you'll also easily find our website. Or you can also write to the following email accounts, we'll send you the hyperlink of our website as soon as receive your valuable email.

      mei0926@...?subject=URL-Index-Link

      �@

      We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this mail may cause to you!

      If you don't want any more mail from us, please click the following link to send us an email.

      ijn963@...?subject=remove-070930

      �@

      Chang wen-sheng

      MEI LUNG HANDICRAFTS CO., LTD

      No.2, LANE 6 CHENG TE ROAD SEC.4, TAIPEI TAIWAN

      TEL:886-2-2886-4629 2885-8538  FAX:2886-8598

      E-mail: mei0926@...

      �@

    • Wiley
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007