The Heritage Foundation Dear Reader, Four days and counting . .

  • Rich Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2013

      The Heritage Foundation
      Dear Reader,

      Four days and counting . . . and the federal government remains at a standstill.

      But you are still working. And so are we.

      Right now, Heritage Foundation experts are fighting tirelessly on your behalf, equipping lawmakers with the tools they need to stand strong in this crucial battle against Obamacare . . . for fiscal responsibility . . . and for the conservative values you hold dearly.

      Help us let lawmakers know what’s important to you and your family. Take two minutes to help answer our important poll.

      First Question: Has the government shutdown affected you in any tangible way?

           A. Yes
           B. No
           C. Unsure

      Thank you for standing with us!

      Sincerely,

      Jim DeMint
      President
      The Heritage Foundation
      The Heritage Foundation | 214 Massachusetts Avenue, NE | Washington, D.C. 20002 | (800) 546-2843
      Boehner always talks a good game, but he has a record of caving in the end.

      Judson Philli…
      Check out the blog post 'Courtesy Of Every Idiot Who Voted For Obama, Or Stupidly Lodged A Protest By Not Voting At All'

      Blog post added by John Wiseman:

      Color me shocked that Barack Obama and his cohorts have used the occasion of the Government Shutdown as an opportunity to inflict as much...

      Blog post link:
      Courtesy Of Every Idiot Who Voted For Obama, Or Stupidly Lodged A Protest By Not Voting At All

      Tea Party Command Center
      Asst Natl Dir…
      Check out the discussion 'An open letter to President Obama'

      Discussion posted by Asst Natl Dir Melony B. DeFord:

      Posted on October 3, 2013 by The Matt Walsh Blog Dear President Obama, You strike me as the sort of man who spends a lot of time staring at...

      Discussion link:
      An open letter to President Obama