Tea Party Command Center 'IRS Watchdog: $67 Million Missing from Obamacare Slush Fund

  • Rich Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2013

      Tea Party Command Center

      'IRS Watchdog: $67 Million Missing
      from Obamacare Slush Fund'

      Tea Party Command Center
      National Dire…
      Check out the discussion 'IRS Watchdog: $67 Million Missing from Obamacare Slush Fund'
      DC corruption is so deep. How do we weed it all out? Your thoughts?

      *Please share this alert with other concerned friends*

      Discussion posted by National Director, Dee:

      The IRS is unable to account for $67 million spent from a slush fund established for Obamacare implementation, according to a Treasury Ins...

      Discussion link:
      IRS Watchdog: $67 Million Missing from Obamacare Slush Fund

      About Tea Party Command Center
      By joining the Tea Party, you are taking a stand for America!
      Tea Party Command Center 33303 members
      8400 photos
      2846 videos
      21497 discussions
      267 Events
      10060 blog posts

      Tea Party Command Center
      National Dire…
      Check out the video 'Dear GOP: Give me a reason to stay'
      Powerful video! Enjoy!

      *Please share this alert with other concerned friends*

      Dear GOP: Give me a reason to stay
      Dear GOP: Give me a reason to stay
      Matt Drudge asked "Why vote Republican?"...I want to know why, too. Is it time for me to support a third party split?
      Video link:
      Dear GOP: Give me a reason to stay

      Tea Party Command Center
      National Dire…
      Check out the discussion 'McConnell downplays ObamaCare defunding fight, says law will fall apart'
      He does not care. He wants it implemented to score points for the GOP in 2014 and 2016. It is all politics to him. Your thoughts?

      *Please share this alert with other concerned friends*

      Discussion posted by National Director, Dee:

      Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Wednesday downplayed the need to defund ObamaCare this week, and said the law would like...

      Discussion link:
      McConnell downplays ObamaCare defunding fight, says law will fall apart

      National Dire…
      Check out the video 'Senator John McCain on The ACA'
      Is it time we DEMAND McCain switch parties? I don't think he has a conservative idea rattling around in his empty head. Your thoughts?

      *Please share this alert with other concerned friends*

      Senator John McCain on The ACA
      Senator John McCain on The ACA
      John McCain surrenders to the repealing of the ACA
      Video link:
      Senator John McCain on The ACA

      About Tea Party Command Center
      By joining the Tea Party, you are taking a stand for America!
      Tea Party Command Center 33309 members
      8400 photos
      2847 videos
      21500 discussions
      267 Events
      10062 blog posts

      Tea Party Command Center
      National Dire…
      Check out the discussion 'The Sorelian Myth of Matthew Shepard: Petty Criminals and Liberal Media Bias'
      I have looked for a good report on this story and this is the most accurate I could find. The media lied to us to support an agenda.
      Your thoughts on that?

      *Please share this alert with friends*

      Discussion posted by National Director, Dee:

      When I was a freshman in college, Truman Capote’s In Cold Bloodwas an assigned reading and one of the lessons of the book — perhaps not a...

      Discussion link:
      The Sorelian Myth of Matthew Shepard: Petty Criminals and Liberal Media Bias

      49. Google --->  diebold voting machine remote control phone

      48. Google ---> IRS Targeted Political Candidates
                                 (see # 17 below)

      47. Google ---> carter irs lerner

                       (see # 17 below)

      46. Google --->  Obamas eligibility
                                   Never heard in a court of law.
                                  ( An oldie but a goodie. If convicted of usurpation by Senate every

          appointment, executive order, every bill he signed in to law,
                                  would become instantly null and void retroactively.)

      45. Google ---> IG policy decision 4.2B
                                  (see # 17 below)
                                  (Y hasn't anyone's assets been frozen, sued and criminal charges filed on?)
                                 Somebody should bring this to the attention of Attny Genl Eric Holder. Sarc.

      44. Google ---> IRS exposes 100,000 numbers
                                 (see # 17 below)

      43. Google --->  No Rules exist count apps  (Article V suspended)

      42. Google --->  obama soros

      42a. Google ---> clinton soros