CHARTS: How the rich won the Great Recession

  • Eric Reinhardt via Yahoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11 2:40 PM
      CHARTS: How the rich won the Great Recession
      Yahoo!
      Eric Reinhardt
      CHARTS: How the rich won the Great Recession
      When the economy crashed in the fall of 2008, the wealthiest Americans lost the most money.
      Read the full article

      This email was sent to you at the request of one of our users. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.