Please reply back to me immediately

  • Yapi Samson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 12:28 AM
      Please reply me today immediately

      Dearest,

      I am Samson Yapi,the only surviving child of late Mr Desire Asségnini
      Yapi, The former Interior minister in Laurent Gbagbo's government,my
      late father, Desire Asségnini died of shrapnel wounds sustained when
      members of the Republican Forces stormed the presidential palace to
      arrest Mr.Gbagbo on April 12, 2011. You can find out this on the web
      page Ivory Coast arrest of the former president Laurent Gbagbo
      http://www.afriqueavenir.org/en/2011/04/13/gbagbo-minister-dies-from-shrapnel-wounds.
      He was the acting Minister of Interior in the government that was
      formed following that agreement before his appointment in the
      aftermath of the 28 November postelection crisis as the general
      secretary of the presidency.

      I want to transfer this my inheritance, left in a fixed/ suspense
      Account in one of the Prime banks here by my late father into any of
      your account in your country or you open a new account for the
      transfer.According to the bank i am the only person that can direct
      them on where and when to make the transfer.I am looking for a God
      fearing person to help me.
      I want to transfer this money out from this country and use it for
      investment purpose such as Real Estate management and relocate to your
      country to continue my education.
      I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

      1) To serve as my guardian and provide account where the bank can
      transfer this my inhertance.
      2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further
      my education.
      3) To help me invest the money in a profitable ventures. I am prepared
      to give you 35% percentage of the total amount,as commission for
      assisting me.

      I will be waiting for your urgent response for more details.
      Remain blessed
      Yapi Samson