Ex-Goldman trader found liable in SEC case - Yahoo! Finance

  • ericbauer2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2013
      Ex-Goldman trader found liable in SEC case - Yahoo! Finance
      Your friend ericbauer2004@... has shared a link with you.

      Ex-Goldman trader found liable in SEC case - Yahoo! Finance
      http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ex-goldman-trader-found-liable-193201329.html
      A former Goldman Sachs trader who earned the nickname "Fabulous Fab" was found liable Thursday in a fraud case brought by federal regulators in response to the 2007 mortgage crisis that helped ...
      Read the full story

      This email was sent to you at the request of one of our users. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.