Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

VERY URGENT!!!

Expand Messages
  • Trevos George
    Greetings From London, My name is Mr. George Trevos, Currently appointed to the auditor general position BARCLAYS BANK London. It is my pleasure writing you
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013
    • 0 Attachment
      Greetings From London,

      My name is Mr. George Trevos, Currently appointed to the auditor general position BARCLAYS BANK London. It is my pleasure writing you this proposal Letter but before I proceed further, I would like to know how you are doing today with the entire member of your lovely family? I hope you all are in good health of mind and body? If so to God be the glory. I am contacting you without a prior relation as a matter of urgency cropped up this God's sent opportunity as it may be a life time opportunity for both of us if let be.

      However, I want to assure you of clean business dealings if only you can corporate with me in good faith. Moreover I wish to inform you that this Letter is not a Hoax Mail and is not related to any illegal money laundry during and after this business and I urge you to treat it with seriousness and commitment. I want to Transfer to Overseas Account (USD $10.5 Million) Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) which revealed from Barclay Bank plc London.

      I want to know whether you are not capable, then I will quietly look for a Reliable and Honest person who is Capable and fit to provide Either an Existing Bank Account or set up a New Bank A/C immediately to receive this Money. Even an Empty A/C will serve to receive this Money. These funds also can be delivered directly to your country in your name by diplomatic method arrangement as long as you will remain Honest to me until the end of this important Business, trusting in you and believing in God that you will never let me down either now or in the future.

      The source/discovering of this funds was during the Course of my auditing last week, I discovered a floating Fund in an Account opened in the Bank in 1996 and since year 2000 till 2011 nobody has operated on this Account any longer, then after going through some old files in the records. I discovered that, the owner of the said Account died without a [Heir/WILL] hence the Money is floating, and if I do not remit this Money out urgently in your name as the NEXT of KIN to the disease, it will be forfeited for nothing and probably the funds will go into to the government account.

      The Owner of this Account is Captain Ted Thompson, an American and a great industrialist in United Kingdom who unfortunately lost his life in the Plane Crash, Alaska Airlines Flight-No.261, which Crashed on January 31 2000, during his trip vacation to visit his family in Alaska including his wife and only daughter leaving nobody to claim this Money.

      No other person knows about this Account or anything concerning it, the Account has no other Beneficiary and my investigation proved to me that the Account is a secret Account. The total amount involved is Exact Ten Million Five Hundred United States Dollars only [$10.5 Million] and I wish to transfer this Money into a safe foreign Account abroad, this is the reason why I contacted you for the first place to know if you can partner with me to receive this fund in your country.

      Though I don't know any foreigner; I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this Money cannot be approved to a local person here, but to a foreigner who has information about the Account, which I shall give to you all the information concerning the account upon your positive response. I am revealing this to you with believe in God that you will never let me down in this business, you are the first and the only person that I am contacting for this business, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take urgently as regards this Golden opportunity. I need your strong assurance that you will never let us down.

      I will also use my position and influence to obtain all the legal approvals for onward transfer of this fund to your Account with appropriate clearance from the relevant ministries and foreign exchange departments. At the conclusion of this Business you are permitted to receive 40% of the total amount for your assistance, then 10% goes to charity home organization, while 50% goes to me as the mentor.

      I look forward to your earliest reply.

      Thank You,
      George Trevos
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.