Why the US economy is taking so long to recover - Yahoo! News

  • ericreinhardt2003
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2013
      Why the US economy is taking so long to recover - Yahoo! News
      Your friend ericreinhardt2003@... has shared a link with you.

      Personal message:

      Wait a minute. We've been told for as long as I can remember that we were already recovered.
      Why the US economy is taking so long to recover - Yahoo! News
      http://news.yahoo.com/why-us-economy-taking-long-recover-172954700.html
      WASHINGTON (AP) — The American economy and job market are moving in the right direction, just not very quickly.
      Read the full story

      This email was sent to you at the request of one of our users. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.