Army says no to more tanks, but Congress insists - Yahoo! News

  • ericreinhardt2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2013
      Army says no to more tanks, but Congress insists - Yahoo! News
      Your friend ericreinhardt2003@... has shared a link with you.

      Army says no to more tanks, but Congress insists - Yahoo! News
      http://news.yahoo.com/army-says-no-more-tanks-115434897.html
      Built to dominate the enemy in combat, the Army's hulking Abrams tank is proving equally hard to beat in a budget battle. Lawmakers from both parties have devoted nearly half a billion dollars in taxpayer ...
      Read the full story

      This email was sent to you at the request of one of our users. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.