Glenn Beck conspiracy theory: What's his evidence? - Yahoo! News

  • ericreinhardt2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 1:05 PM
      Glenn Beck conspiracy theory: What's his evidence? - Yahoo! News
      Your friend ericreinhardt2003@... has shared a link with you.

      Personal message:

      Where there's smoke there's usually fire.
      Glenn Beck conspiracy theory: What's his evidence? - Yahoo! News
      http://news.yahoo.com/glenn-beck-conspiracy-theory-whats-evidence-202312996.html
      Glenn Beck has spent lots of time in recent days alleging that the Boston Marathon bombing was carried out by a conspiracy that revolved around a shadowy Saudi national questioned by police in a Boston hospital in the immediate aftermath of the tragedy.
      Read the full story

      This email was sent to you at the request of one of our users. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.