Representative

  • itouch conporated
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2013
      Mr. Uichiro Niwa
      ITOCHU CORPORATION LTD.
      5-1, Kita-Aoyama 2-chome
      Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-8077,Japan.
      This mail is serving as an invitation to treat with the above named company.
      Due to the increase in demand of our products in North and South America continent and Europe we have decided to move our products fully into the continent of America & Europe. By so doing,we are searching for reliable persons/companies who can act as a RECEIVING PAYMENTS AGENT who will act as medium of reach between our customers and us in their area of locality.Note that, if finally approved as our Representative, you are entitled to an annual income of $24,000USD and 10% of whatever amount you receive from customers who are making payments for outstanding invoices and making payment to purchase new product on behalfof the company. Our account officer in Japan will convey to you the medium which you will use to remit any funds received on our behalf.

      If you are interested in being a REPRESENTATIVE AGENT in the above location and your locality,
      please fill out this form below:
      ITOCHU CORPORATION Ltd. Receiving Payment Account Form:
      Your full Name/ Title:................
      Age: 25-65+ ....................
      Relevant Experience:........
      Your Company Name:...........
      Residential Address:..................
      Phone Number:..................
      Please send the above details to our Personnel Manager via The below details:
      Name: Mr.Uichiro Niwa
      Email:itouchcorporated@...
      RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED,