your funds 7.5mUSD in an ATM card

  • Barr Udoka Raymond
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2013

      Hello Dear ,

      I waited for your email as you told me with none received, meanwhile, we have loaded your funds 7.5mUSD in an ATM card as promised. I kept it with my secretary Mr Collins Ekeony Now, i will leave to India as i told you.

      You are to contact Mr Collins Ekeony now, provide him with your address for fast delivery of Your card, remember, i did not give him the shipping fee because i did not get teh exact cost of it. So, contact him and he will direct you on what and how to get your card.
      Here is his email. (finan-banbeninplc@...)
      Phone...+229-984-316-47
      Thank you and let me know when you get it.

      Barr Udoka Raymond