Important, Get back to me with your address///

  • Ampah Edward
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2013
      Sir/Madam,

      I hope this proposal meets you in a good state of health.

      I need your help to transfer and invest S$15,000,000.00 that accumulated as undeclared profit made by this branch HFC Bank Ghana Limited under my management.

      All that is required to get the funds transferred out of here is to put your name on the Non-investment account holding the funds. This practically makes you
      a Non-Resident customer of HFC Bank.

      I will then guide you on how to apply for Closure of the Account and credit transfer of the funds to your designated bank account. You will get 40% of the
      funds for your role.

      If you get back to me with your physical,contact address, your photo id and direct telephone number, we will consummate the funds transfer within one week.

      My Private email is e.ampah1@...

      Sincerely,
      Ampah Edward