The 7 Biggest Banks: Breakdown Of $50bn+Capital Returned In 2013

  • Seeking Alpha
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013
      Eric Reinhardt sent you this:

      I thought you might find this article on Seeking Alpha interesting:

      The 7 Biggest Banks: Breakdown Of $50bn+Capital Returned In 2013
      by Ranjan Hulugalle

      On March 7th, the Federal Reserve will release the results of the stress tests performed on the large U.S. banks. More importantly, on March 14th, the Fed will announce its decision with regard to the Banks' proposed capital management plans through their "Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR)." Capital management is today's in-vogue term that describes how much money these banks will be allowed to spend on dividends and buybacks. This year, the process will be modified, as banks will be able to resubmit a revised capital management plans in the event theirs is rejected. read more ยป