2013 Coca Cola Quiz competition

  • Coca-Cola Company plc
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013
      QUIZ COMPETITION
      Answer correctly and win $100,000 USD. This coca-cola quiz competition last for only 7 days and we will only attend to the applicants on the quiz who submitted their quiz answers earlier before the quiz closing date which is seven days from today. We advice that all answers should be submitted in due time to the quiz agent Mr. Edwin Wilson for process. wilsonedwin41@...
      Remember that the quiz competition agent Mr Edwin Wilson will notify all the quiz applicants who answered correctly in three days of submission to their various email addresses.
      Below is the quiz:

      WHICH OF THE COCA-COLA PRODUCT IS THE FAMOUS?

      (a) FANTA
      (b) SPRITE
      (c) COKE

      NOTE: Send your chosen answer your email address, your mobile number, your full names, and your country to the quiz agent email address: wilsonedwin41@...

      Regards

      Signed
      Management
    • Md. Tofazzel
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29 11:01 PM
        --- In NationalConstitutionalConvention06@yahoogroups.com, Coca-Cola Company plc <casmirford@...> wrote:

        > QUIZ COMPETITION
        > Answer correctly and win $100,000 USD. This coca-cola quiz competition last for only 7 days and we will only attend to the applicants on the quiz who submitted their quiz answers earlier before the quiz closing date which is seven days from today. We advice that all answers should be submitted in due time to the quiz agent Mr. Edwin Wilson for process. wilsonedwin41@...
        > Remember that the quiz competition agent Mr Edwin Wilson will notify all the quiz applicants who answered correctly in three days of submission to their various email addresses.
        > Below is the quiz:
        >
        > WHICH OF THE COCA-COLA PRODUCT IS THE FAMOUS?
        >
        > (a) FANTA
        > (b) SPRITE
        > (c) COKE
        Answer : (C) COKE