Re: McCain: Riots or Reform?

  • Eric Reinhardt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2007
      Another important point---as in France, the reason we have dangerous
      illegals and even some legal immigrants in our nation is due to
      FEDERAL GOVERNMENT INCOMPETENCE with respect to the screening process.
      As an example, from what I understand, we've let in more muslims post-
      911 than before. Clearly not all muslims are radical, but we've had
      quite a few recent incidents where radical muslims have either staged
      attacks or planned them---the Salt Lake City mall shootings, Fort Dix,
      the student in Virginia who moved people down with his vehicle in the
      name of Allah---thanks to you and your colleagues Senator McCain,
      radical elements are already on our shores. And now we have talk of
      letting in thousands of Iraqis.

      --- In NationalConstitutionalConvention06@yahoogroups.com, "Eric
      Reinhardt" <ericreinhardt2003@...> wrote:

      > Corrected link below:
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdyVwmZYUBc
      >

      > --- In NationalConstitutionalConvention06@yahoogroups.com, "Eric
      > Reinhardt" <ericreinhardt2003@> wrote:
      > >
      > > McCain should be more concerned about the "rioting" among the
      > > Republican Party base due to the party's
      INCOMPETENT "leadership"(if