Share your favorite 'Contact' moments > Request for help

  • Senior Staff
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CONTACT MOMENT / EPISODE?

      Help Contact bring in the New Year with a look back at our first five seasons!

      On Friday, January 31 at 8 pm (et), the people who make host Rick Harp look good will join him to share their highlights from Contact's 5+ years on-air. But with close to 150 episodes to choose from, we need your help! What are your favorite Contact moments or topics?

      Could it be our lighter side, side-splitting programs like Animal Calls or Spooky Stories? Or were the serious shows more memorable, like our look at the Aboriginal Misery Industry and Women in Prison? Perhaps you;ve been most touched by our annual Aboriginal Veterans programs. Whatever you've liked most about the show, we want to hear from you.

      Email your thoughts and comments as soon as possible to contact@.... We ask that replies come no later than Tuesday, December 14.

      Thanks!

      Rick, Stephanie, Naomi, Tim
      (the Contact crew)