APTN >> HONOURING ABORIGINAL VETERANS >> This week on Contact

  • Ishgooda, Senior Staff
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      HONOURING ABORIGINAL VETERANS
      *LIVE 90 Minute Special
      Friday November 7 @ 7:30 pm eastern, 4:30 pacific
      Aboriginal Peoples Television Network

      Tune in this Friday as APTN presents a special 90 minute episode of
      CONTACT in recognition of Aboriginal veterans' contribution to
      Canadian war efforts over the years. Join our in-studio guests as
      they share their stories and memories of their time in the service.

      Is there a veteran you would like honoured? If so, please send us a
      photo, including their full name, rank, number of years served, and
      if they served during wartime. The pictures we receive will be broadcast
      during the program.

      Viewers will get a chance to talk to our guests and tell us about veterans
      they know. Call in with your comments toll free at 1-877-647-2786 or email
      us at contact@...

      Note that this program will repeat on Saturdays 12:30 am
      (Fridays 9:30 pm pt) and Sundays at 4:00 pm et, 1:00 pm pt.