APTN>>AFN ELECTION 2003 LIVE COVERAGE...

  • Ishgooda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      If you could ask Matthew Coon Come, Roberta Jamieson and Phil Fontaine, the three candidates running for AFN National Chief any question...what would it be?

      We're taking your questions now for APTN's All Candidates' Forum. Tune in to
      APTN National News - July 14th
      thru the 18th at 7 pm eastern for our special one hour nightly coverage and
      see if we ask your question live on the air.

      So send your thoughts now to contact@...

      Please remember to include your first name and where you live.

      Meegwetch!