ARVIAT, NUNAVUT - An Arviat man has died after sniffing propane gas
- Arviat man sniffs propane, dies
ARVIAT, NUNAVUT - An Arviat man has died after sniffing propane gas.
The body of 23-year old Lutie Komak was found last Wednesday morning.
"The male individual was sniffing propane, I believe this was last week on Wednesday," says Constable Mark Tindall. "Basically what happened is that he just sniffed too much and he passed away as a result."
No autopsy was necessary and the body has been put to rest.
[If you got here from frontpage Native News Online, click here to return: http://18.104.22.168/ ]
Reprinted under the Fair Use http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html doctrine of international copyright law. Full copyright retained by the original publication.
Tsonkwadiyonrat (We are ONE Spirit)
Native News Online
a Service of Barefoot Connection
"The true movement isn't a thing, or some collective entity of people, or even any person. It has no form or structure and so can't be distributed, or possessed, or detained. No one else can exclude you, as you must invite yourself." - Rush (When We Were Iron)
FREE LEONARD PELTIER!! "YOU ~ARE~ THE MESSAGE"