This week on Contact ANIMAL CALLS II

  • Ishgooda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      Back by popular demand: ANIMAL CALLS II
      CONTACT
      Aboriginal Peoples TV Network
      Friday, Jan 3 : 8 pm eastern / 5 pm pacific

      Last year we celebrated last holiday season with a very special show.
      Drawing on the unique talents of Aboriginal people across the country, we
      invited viewers from all over Canada to phone in with their best animal
      calls. We heard wolf calls, lynx, moose, loon, and many others.

      Well this year it's back and we have a seasoned family of animal callers
      joining us in studio, to judge your calls. We will also show you footage of
      our field trip to Manigotogan and the Hollow Water First Nation in Manitoba.

      Call us toll free at 1-877-647-2786 with your best wild animal call. We have
      some prizes up for grab and don't forget to email us at www.contact@...
      with questions or requests for animal calls from our guests or check out our
      discussion forum at.....
      http://www.aptn.ca/en/ContactCurrentAffairs/index_html

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
      [If you got here from frontpage Native News Online, click here to return: http://216.97.43.231/ ]
      COMMENTS?
      http://nativenewsonline.org/Guestbook/guestbook.cgi
      Escribe archives
      http://escribe.com/culture/native_news/
      http://207.126.116.12/culture/native_news/
      Reprinted under the Fair Use http://nativenewsonline.org/fairuse.htm
      Tsonkwadiyonrat (We are ONE Spirit)
      http://nativenewsonline.org/
      Native News Online
      a Service of Barefoot Connection

      FREE LEONARD PELTIER!! "YOU ~ARE~ THE MESSAGE"