@NanaimoDaily - EDITORIAL CLARIFICATION: Letter to the editor

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2013
      EDITORIAL CLARIFICATION: Letter to the editor

      Daily News

      Thursday, March 28, 2013
      http://www2.canada.com/nanaimodailynews/news/story.html?id=6df3c1d6-2eae-41b4-87cf-189347b5665e
      In the Wednesday edition of the Nanaimo Daily News, a letter to the editor ran from Mr. Dan Olsen, which has caused considerable consternation among some of our readers.
      While we would defend Mr. Olsen's right to hold and express his opinion, the sentiments expressed were entirely his own and in no way reflect the views of the newspaper.
      The letter should not have run.
      We apologize for any distress this may have caused our readers.
      Hugh Nicholson
      Division Manager
      VING