Idle No More - Bone Game Border Blockade - Jan 5 Victoria BC

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012
      Idle No More - Bone Game Border Blockade
      Public · By January Rogers and ?????? ???
      http://www.facebook.com/events/185596394919170/
      a..
      a..
      Saturday, January 5, 2013
      b..
      2:30pm until 5:30pm
      b..
      c.. In Solidarity with our brother-sister nations right across Turtle Island, all supporters are invited to this gathering, on traditional Lekwungen and Whyomilth lands, for cultural games, drumming, singing, dancing and social awareness, in resistance to any and all legislation that puts our cultural integrity and inherent rights as the original stewards of this land at risk. Please invite your friends, family, neighbours, lovers, colleagues, kids, Elders etc.

      This is a peaceful demonstration of power and unity.

      Please dress for the weather

      Bring a flashlight and/or reflective clothing

      Bring your songs and hand drums(?)

      A tent with hot drinks and snacks will be on site at Quadra Park

      EVERYONE welcome.

      Entrance of the Victoria Clipper Ferry and the Blackball Ferry (Port Angeles) Ferry at the corner of Belleville Ave and Oswego St.