UNDRIP Fwd: Indian Law Resource Center briefing session for tribal leaders in Portland 10/29

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: IEN
      To: NAIPC
      Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 10:33 AM
      Subject: [Naipc-list] UNDRIP Fwd: Indian Law Resource Center briefing session for tribal leaders in Portland 10/29

      From: Karla General <kgeneral@...>
      Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 11:04:13 -0600
      Subject: Indian Law Resource Center briefing session for tribal leaders in
      Portland 10/29

      We would like to personally share an announcement about an upcoming briefing session to be held the Saturday before the NCAI meetings in Portland, Oregon.

      The free informational briefing will take place on Saturday, October 29, 2011, and is meant for tribal leaders, staff, and others to learn about the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples: what it is, what it says, and how it may be used at the tribal, federal, and international levels to effectuate changes that will benefit and strengthen our nations, territories, and communities. Registration can be submitted here: http://www.indianlaw.org/content/informational-briefing-tribal-leaders

      Please help us share this announcement with your member tribes and everyone who might be interested in attending. If you could post to any calendars or listserves, that would also be very much appreciated.

      Niawen,

      Karla E. General
      Law Clerk
      Indian Law Resource Center