March and Rally Against Enbridge Northern Gateway Pipeline

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      From: david luggi [mailto:davidluggi@...]
      Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2010 9:24 PM
      Subject: March and Rally Against Enbridge Northern Gateway Pipeline

      Dear Everyone:

      Please join us in a march and rally to demonstrate opposition to the
      proposed Enbridge Northern Gateway Pipeline.

      * September 8, 2010 Prince George, B.C.

      * The March starts at the P.G. Court House and we assemble to
      rally at the P.G. Civic Centre where the Joint Review Panel Hearings are
      being held on that day.

      * Be loud and proud about keeping our natural environment free of
      contamination from oil spills here and on the West Coast.

      * We can defeat this proposal by coming out with big numbers.

      * Let the world know we are serious.

      * Bring your own banners, placards, signs to get your message
      across.

      Below is a link to a facebook page that will keep you updated as we get
      closer to the march and rally. We hope to see you there. Please spread
      the word.

      Their uncertainty is our power!

      David Luggi

      Carrier Sekani Tribal Chief