Mikisew Cree First Nation v. Canada Decision - Dec 20, 2001

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2002
      Hello,

      I have just received the following decision on the lack of consultation
      of the Federal government to the Mikisew Cree First Nation concerning
      the construction of a road in Wood Buffalo National Park. If you would
      like a copy in either Word or in PDF just send me an email.

      Don

      Indexed as:
      Mikisew Cree First Nation v. Canada (Minister of Canadian Heritage)

      Between
      Mikisew Cree First Nation, applicant, and
      Sheila Copps, Minister of Canadian Heritage and the
      Thebacha Road Society, respondents

      [2001] F.C.J. No. 1877
      2001 FCT 1426
      Docket T-1141-00

      Federal Court of Canada - Trial Division
      Calgary, Alberta
      Hansen J.

      Heard: October 26, 2001.
      Judgment: December 20, 2001.